Asteroid belts not replenishing after downtime

I actually agree; if CCP intended to purposely limit resources that way, it would be an interesting dynamic in the game. (It would work better in highsec though by forcing the mining carebears to do something else for a change and reduce CODE to blapping shuttles like Myevil Gankalt.)

1 Like

My alts managed to tear through a good 20km3 of jaspet and hemorphite yesterday before the NPC miners gobbled the rest. Good grief, those NPCs are a pain in the thruster assembly.
And once again, the belts have not respawned. CCP, I know you have a lot on your collective plate, but please make some attempt at fixing this! WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS.

I got confirmation from them that they do not seem to replenish everyday, don’t know why. Submitted a ticket as a bug report and it seems to be working all fine for them

isn’t it funny how this fits the general direction?

npc miners reducing resources, resource wars showing that there aren’t enough, belts not properly respawning.

if you say that they say that there is nothing wrong, then an “i told you so” is in order… :grin:

The solution to the NPC miners is simple. Send in an alt to attack one of them, and the rest stop mining and/or warp out. Sure, your alt is going to get gang raped by the response fleet, but that’s what alts are for. At least you’ll have the belt to yourself again…

CCP doesn’t know why the belts aren’t respawning. If it was intentional, they would say so.

Post something constructive or shut up.

i hope your issue gets resolved. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.