Attribute Boosters

I currently have 3 advanced +12 attribute boosters from the event and I was wondering if it might be worth trading them for the basic +6. based on current prices and my skills I would either get 6 days of +12 or about 48 days of +6, which would be better?

1 Like

Depends on your skill point total. If you’re over 50m SP the boosters yield more SP than injectors, so the +12’s are very valuable. Also check the expiration dates to ensure that if you do convert to the cheaper ones that they don’t expire.

I believe a mix of both will probably give you the best results.

1 Like

well I need to spread them over 3 characters, I just wondered what would give me the most skill points over all. And my characters are over 50mil in SP’s.

1 Like

Ah, the +6’s will give you the most ‘bang for your buck’ across 3 characters. Do check the expiration dates, though.

1 Like

yeah I believe its the 6th of june.

1 Like

^ should really do that

I’d probably use the +12s then when they run out go buy some +6s, but I also haven’t looked at the prices recently. If you really want to check calculate the SP per hour with and without the boosters, can divide the cost by SP to get the isk per SP.

SP/hr = 60 * Primary attribute + 1/2 * secondary attribute

so a +12 should be an extra 1080 sp/hr where the +6 is an extra 540 sp/hr.

2 Likes

Do this, they’re worth every penny

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.