Auto-abaddon of wrecks

Wouldn’t it be nice if Abaddons automatically looted and salvaged wrecks?

5 Likes

But it should then also go suspect so it can end in Armageddon.

5 Likes

No. That would only bring about the Apocalypse.

4 Likes

Maybe that would rattle things up abit

2 Likes

I Chremoas that this Thorax won’t Blackbird anytime soon because it’s Dominix, to be Gila.

Did you see what I did there?
Yeah, you wish you were this smart.

2 Likes

That was kind of painful.

6 Likes

Yea… there was Atron of problems with that post…

3 Likes

Since this is General Discussion, I just want to put my 2 isks worth in and say, it was a Revelation to me, I am so Vigilant about reading the forums.

I approve of this thread, :rofl:

2 Likes

Tornado could suck up all and spit it out elsewhere…

2 Likes

It would be like a hurricane and tempest all rolled into one

`…

2 Likes

I’d Venture to say that the Prospect of this occurring would test the Endurance of even the hardiest Heretic. Ninja salvagers would be up in arms and surely Curse you. Hel, Imicus you out myself! Henceforth I now consider you my Nemesis and will Probe you every time I see you until you Rupture and scream for Moa!

Too much?

K. Sorry.

8 Likes

The new post icon in GD is a Harbinger of bad ideas

2 Likes

Oh god please stop.

3 Likes

The Oracle has read the Sigils but the Prophecy only has an Omen about the Probe Badgering us about the Blackbird. Perhaps we should Nyx talking about it?

1 Like

You should just drop an MTU.

Whooooooooooooooooooooah!

1 Like

Yeh, you cant salvage this situation…

1 Like

I didn’t Burst laughing, you’ll have to try again, I’ll Reaper my anus for another Maelstrom of Bellicose ship puns.

My quite serious preference would be removing tags from wrecks.

Anyone that loots/salvages/tractors them first, gets them.

This would be consistent with the principle “It ain’t yours till its in your cargo hold”.

Here, @ISD_Buldath , some more:

You should Abaddon all hope, or this will only fuel as a Catalyst for more Damnation.

You, Heretic, should know that they are your Arbitrator, your Crucifier and your Confessor, and not a Paladin, Pilgrim or Oracle can keep you safe from the Nightmare you are facing.

You could try to run as fast as a Jaguar to avoid Retribution, but your Tormentor will always Probe you down in their hunt for Vengeance. This is the Prophecy of Ragnarok.

5 Likes