[AUTZ] Hell Too: Factional Warfare Industry

Factional Warfare loves frigate fights :slight_smile: So, no, you’d fit right in!

Hit me up on Discord for more info

1 Like

Looking forward to the next Sydney meet up!

http://www.evemeet.net/index.php/en/upcoming-meets-en/nsw-meetup-14th-september-gamis-6-30pm

where u live ? Where is the base of indy/manifacturing ?

We generally reside within LowSec (Black Rise and Placid regions) but have some Null space as well.

What is it you’re interested in @Cpt_McRoid_s?

The Gallenete Federation has taken too much of the Caldari States oppression. The war effort has been renewed and the advancement stops now.
Alsavoinon as been recaptured as a statement to this effect and represents the renewed stance of the Federation and it’s Militia forces.

The tide has turned, come help with the renewed war effort!

We’re looking for industrial pilots to help supply the front lines and combat pilots to help with the warzone push.

Message me for more information.

Another two systems claimed in the name of the Federation this weekend:

• Covryn
  • Iges

Come join in the push to get further in to Tier 2 and beyond.

A couple of quiet days krabbing and hauling, time to get more involved again for the next couple of nights, then down to Sydney for the next EVe Meet :smiley:

http://www.evemeet.net/index.php/en/upcoming-meets-en/nsw-meetup-14th-september-gamis-6-30pm

Another weekend, another system flipped to the Federations control (I was away this weekend so wasn’t involved :frowning: ):

• Intaki

Now’s the time to get in on the fighting whilst both sides are nearing an equilibrium.

More systems edging towards that vulnerable state and, with a couple of new recruits joining, there’s more going on.

Plus, a new initiative for those in our timezone:

One of our newer members just got his first :boom: solo kill :boom: !! Great work @Kalodote_Lafisques!

In other news, the hell-too.space website has been updated. Other corporations can use this as well to track fuel use, structure services and moon mining extractions, it’s not restricted to Hell Too / Villore Accords only.
Any corporation CEO can log on, hit the update buttons and then all members of the corporation will be able to see the relevant information (upcoming extractions and structure services) and CEO’s can assign corporation members a ‘Director’ status that allows them to see all structures’ fuel expiry times.
It displays the pages based on corporation/alliance so other people can’t see your information, but test it out to make sure!

Well, this hasn’t been updated in a while, apologies! Hell Too is definitely still recruiting but we’ve been busy revamping the corporation organisation and activity, trying to give some more power/responsibilities to everyone in order to help spread the load.

We’ve been increasing both our FW activities (including a lot of o/d-plexing and missions, also helping pilots increase standings for better access), our industrial factories have been working overtime, and our colonised planets are being (sustainably) harvested due to an increased demand in Planetary Commodities. All whilst doing our usual moon mining, fleets and exploration.

Are you dudes still recruiting?

I think yes. Mail @Raker_Plaude

1 Like

Thanks man I sent a mail

Do you guys have a public discord?

I think yes. Ask @Raker_Plaude

1 Like

@scott_magna that’s the Discord request accepted and I’ve sent you some information there too, hopefully I didn’t repeat too much of what’s at the head of this post.

Also: thanks @Kalodote_Lafisques! I probably would have missed this otherwise :frowning: I need to get more active on here again

Station quarantine: Day 7

Due to a delay in a communications up-link re-patching in my home station, I have been unable to activate my combat clone for what feels like an eternity. I have forgotten what system I’m in, or what even brought me to this place…

The in-structure entertainment kept my interest for the first few days but, since then, all I’ve been able to do is watching remotely at the combat logs of my fellow Gallente Militia pilots as the warzone offensive continues on without me. The Caldari State defense has been strong and the action has been fierce, with the value of losses (on both sides) enough to feed entire planets for a lifetime. But, yet, I am stuck.

All the technology in the cluster would not be enough to speed up this process, which is apparently reliant on a single technician covering an area far too expansive for one person.

I have just received an update that the technician shall be arriving in 12 days time to complete the re-patching process and get me back in to the action. 12 days…

12 days.

Station quarantine: Day 14

The stationary nature of my current existence is wearing down my will at an ever increasing rate. I have attempted to undock and join in with the recent Alliances’ fleets, especially during this exciting time for the Gallente Militia. However, my portable communications device was not up to the task and my incoming data streams were delivered so delayed that I feared for my ship, and crews, safety.

To add to the frustration, I found myself in a particularly expensive version of the Vigilant class cruiser (not to mention an implanted clone) that I had been roaming around in before the comms issues, and most of my excitement/heart-racing was trying to get the ship back to our main staging structure with Vlillirier. Not exactly the rush one lives for these days…

The countdown until the communications issues get fixed is now in the single digits but that time still seems to stretch in-front of me, always just out of reach.

In the mean-time, my activity within the recruitment channels has increased and am, now more than ever, open to any conversations regarding joining Hell Too.