Avatar Gameplay Polls and Discussion - WiS & Beyond

So. As per request, here are the same polls starting fresh, but this time with public voting.

How would you feel if EVE developers announce that they are considering or in the process of developing a brand new prototype of Avatar Gameplay, similar but not limited to Walking in Stations?

• I would be filled with joy!
  • I would be neutral.
  • I would be very angry!

0 voters

If you are elected to have a say on whether and how Avatar Gameplay for EVE should be implemented, what approach would you have on the matter?

• I would make it a separate project, so that the other aspects of the game have the best possible manpower and resources set to them, while new devs would work on the Avatar aspect.
  • I would encourage it, but only after Factional Warfare and Low Sec gameplay are modernized.
  • I would stay away from the idea, cause there are too many aspects of the game that need to be addressed first, before we even start looking at avatars.
  • I would look for a way to implement it in Project Nova, but only after the FPS can stand on its own feet as a game.
  • Other (please comment).

0 voters

Here, now votes are public. I hope you enjoy. Polls are easy to make. So if you feel that the current polls are not representing your opinions, press the wheel on the right side of the editing panel and click on the Build Poll button and make a poll you like here.

1 Like