Avoid Providence and Sev3rance along with APOC

What are you talking about? Other than mashing your words and in between thoughts of trying to create a reality that isn’t true.

Where are all of these naked pictures at that you are alluding too in your literal fake meme?

Still trying to create a reality from the digital world in the real world that you want too use to prove your Matrix God is real?

LOL.

Its called an analogy.

But EVE is real.

Hiding the tears by pretending to laugh?

Analogies for dummies

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

When you are in a very bad day, that you feel stupid, ugly, empty and useless, read a Dryson thread.

oh, that one is delicious.

1 Like

B, but Concord doesnt count, d, does it…?

I should ask Squizz to make a concord tag so we can see all whoring kills :joy:

TL;DR Avoid Dryson.

But he’s so fun to shoot at!!
Why would you avoid such a thing? :Pe

Have you considered that the reason why no one wants you around is your behaviour?

English… do you speak it?

Did you pay “permit” to translation Triglavian language? I can’t find your name on a list…

Just so you know, you can and will get flagged and warned about not speaking english in this part of the forum. It’s also pretty anti-social of you, but I’m well aware that you don’t care about that anyway.

And from now on, because apparently not enough people are doing it, am I going to start flagging you where ever you break the language rule.

Have a nice day, though. :slight_smile:

Edit:

Actually, hold that thought. I’ve checked your posting history.

@ISD_Buldath Excuse me, but this guy’s posting history screams rule violations all over the place. This is an english forum for a reason. Anything you can do? Thanks!

1 Like

Just flag
Someone with a strong arm is bound to pass through :wink:

1 Like

Over half a dozen posts so far.

1 Like

kicked out of provi

LOL

1 Like

How how much can you read?

And what behavior is that? Mining or are you going too wait until I get to work and answer while I have back turned or over the radio?

If it contains an iota of coherent thought or useful information?

Massive tomes.

If it’s posted by you?

About 3 syllables, because pretty much everything you post can be covered by

what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I have no idea what you just tried to say, but I will wait until you can say it in a way that’s understandable. Like, really, that line of yours isn’t really understandable but I actually want to understand what’s going on.