Back in space, after 10 years

Just signed up again to Eve since leaving at the end of the last decade, after a ridiculous number of confirmations I recovered my 10mln SP character, a bunch of T1 ships and loot and re-entered in Caldari high sec space.

Undocking a 12 year old T1 merlin, and finding the nearest belt was a short trip to being podded by some weird drones. No time to turn around, boom gone. Alien invasion apparently.

Second trip was in a scanner ship. Found a wormhole, entered it, tried to scan for something and found my corpse floating on the screen without having noticed that there was someone else in a battleship. At least that someone else must had a good laugh, the easiest kill ever.

The games feels familiar. Like little has changed, of course running L3 missions that are described in the same websites that I visited in 2007 makes you kind of feel that way. Ok, my Badger Mk2 no longer looks like a space snail.

Enter the forums, nothing much changed there either. Eve is dying, mining is for carebears, only life in 0.0 is worth living, CCP is mad/evil. Pretty much the same as 10 years ago. The change is of course the Chinese / Korean labeled containers. Can we have Google translate for these, because I have seen some funny ones already.

The skill queue is good stuff, and so are the suggestions on which skills you lack for a particular ship. Will be running missions, and setting up a bit of trading for a bit, not going to mine ever again. And maybe explore 0.0 in some throwaways ships.

And maybe there is something to the new content – but first try to figure out how to handle my ships without imploding on undock.

4 Likes

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know …
… I guess?

Welcome back, but please stop complaining. The game is so much better than 10 years ago and also much easier to play.

YOU’VE DESTROYED MY ART!!!

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A SYMBOL OF
VERTICAL SUCPREMACY,
LIKE DONGS AND ALL PHALLUS SYMBOLS IN GENERAL!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

AND HE DIDN’T EVEN COMPLAIN!!! :angry:

1 Like

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.