Back to the game! Is low attention, semi-afk, solo mining still possible?

26 cents? That’s a good deal.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then let me ask you this, Archer:

2 Likes

You’re everywhere I go, even in my dreams! Except there I’m the one who is podding you all. night. long.

1 Like

Genuine nightmare material ! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yes. It is possible if you don’t make yourself a gank target by making yourself a tank (target? rhymes?).

But still, can’t you just set your mind on AFK instead and do both work and play at the same time? I do that when I do 20 jumps or wait for PVP in a Plex,

or when I do incursions please don’t tell FC.

just mine until you see red, then stop and analyze what’s going on.

Getting a defense oriented mining ship also helps against ganks.

Anyways, you should consider something with higher isk/h but requires full attention, then just log off for the rest of the time.

You can also try to ninja/jedi wormhole gas huff. Since your ship would be cheap it would be ok if you go AFK and lose it. Find some system other than Thera (for lords sake) since wormholes are barely inhabited you’d be fine.

Lastly, remember to have fun. You should only try to earn isk because it’s an accomplishment to buy PLEX without giving a single cent to CCP, because everybody says that.

(PS if you’re omega like everybody assumed (mining barges) you can sell your SP, or produce Rigs, or Planetary Interaction. Or something that only omegas could do to earn isk. Because Omega.)

Retards,
Cypre33

Disgusting Advertisements

If you want some fun, why not the new fangled abyssal 2v2 cruiser PVP filaments? Join Fila Gila today and find another person who will do these filaments with you! (don’t do it if they’re gonna make it permanent, as a form of protest lol)
Find PVP Filament Fleets in "Fila Gila"!

1/2 of Frostpacker’s minions are currently docked in stations farming SP.

Miss that feeling of being out on the ICE and this weekend I shall undock to visit a belt or two.

Bro if you want me to ice you all you gotta do is ask.

1 Like

I see how it is

What? His knees might be bad, and it would help with the inflammation…

I know someone whom you could Ice for me and return to me what was once promised by that pilot.

1 Like

You’ll ice them but you won’t even return my phone calls…

I don’t know if I want to be Mrs. Archer en Corrupted anymore…

1 Like

Sweet my first mercenary contract in like 5 years, I hope I still know how to use guns lmao.

2 Likes

Too busy ganking for free :laughing:?

1 Like

Too busy shiptoasting on the forums and never undocking.

Wait hang on, I thought I was the girl? You and @tutucox_Khamsi are doing a really good job of confusing me about my own sexuality…

2 Likes

Perhaps some of that feeling of being wanted could rub off in the form of trading paint in a series of bumps sometime.

nice
:smiley:

All I remember is that Destiny is the one with the hairy back.

@Destiny_Corrupted I just sent you a ganking related EVEmail. There’s a picture attached I want you to look at and tell me if you like what you see :wink: (seriously there is)

Mining in New Eden is an important part of gameplay and should never be taken for granted. To afk while mining is doing yourself more harm than good. Why afk through something like that? Why not just set a autopilot course through highsec if you want to afk?

Mining is the activity that leads to other greater possibilities in New Eden and should be taken seriously.