Backstabbing and lies

This is 4 digit this. 5

I do love the forums, and you guys , thank you for posting in Backstabbing and lies. only missing Shadow oh and Yes Mr Cheng then the den of lies is complete, well all most.

Now, are you sincere in your OP (if so, why ignore the fact the toxic folk are the ones spewing bile and threats regardless of playstyle?) or is this just more friendly forum PvP?

I dont think you are naturally salty, so Im inclined to guess the second, but Id be interested to know.

Also Im not a spai, Im a well wisher.

In that I dont wish any specific harm.

1 Like

Did you now that one of Xerxes parents was Atossa.

Sidenote I actually know a guy named Xerxes, he works for HMRC.

2 Likes

Impossible. I have it on good authority that multi-boxers win almost all the time due to unfair advantage and all gankers are multi-boxing.

My guess:

One edit automated by the forum to remove the quoted part as it responds to the post above.
One edit to manually put the quoted part back.

Happens often to me, these forums can be annoying.

You guys don’t need to obsess so much! Thanks!

Not sure what you mean about being salty and the 2nd option.
If you have time to explain I’ll answer.

What is wrong with kicking people out of a channel they don’t belong to, they are in a corp that promotes ganking ,now they will have to use an alt to spy. Which I expect if they take their role of scumbag mining/ ganker alliance seriously.

Eve is a dark cold murderous place at its heart, I really don’t care what people do or say in game, if you provoke someone you will get a response.
Unfortunately ganks aim and try to provoke people into giving a toxic and salty response for laughs (some gankers not all)
Admittedly if we upset gankers in some way and get a response be it a verbal attack in local or a gank on us it makes me smile but I don’t take the piss.

1 Like

I guess, but that doesn’t mean I have to be like that. I try to be nice and kind, sweet and generous toward all, a little angel here to help the miners.

:angel:

1 Like

Either you mean what you say (and believe people in here are toxic) or your having a bit of fun. Im not sure how that could be misconstrued.

What are you bring defensive? I didnt make any opinion on the right or wrong of it.

Sometimes you seem like a good guy, then other times you call people you were having banter with toxic. I dont get it.

If they werent toxic in the first place they couldnt be provoked into it.

1 Like

That’s just nonsense. It’s like complaining that I’m a griefer, because I try to connect three circles in a row, whenever I play tic-tac-toe. “There goes mean ol bully Aiko, trying to provoke toxic behavior with her evil gameplay. I bet she puts hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place, because she loves to hear newbros cry.”

EVE is a PvP battle royale spaceship shooting game. We have an economic ecosystem, and Highsec is a place where greedy carebears accumulate passive income with little risk. My role is to cull the herd, encouraging miners to imagine a better future elsewhere, far away from that meanie Princess. I’m not griefing them, or provoking toxic behaviour, I’m merely playing the game. Highsec, love it or leave it.

4 Likes

And just what exactly do you think anti-gankers do? Your entire reason for existing is to harass gankers and provoke them into giving you tears to collect. Anti-gankers are once again revealed to be the ultimate hypocrites.

1 Like

My Princess, have you been living under a royal rock?

Modern SJW narratives have deemed all forms of sportsmanlike competition to be harassment and discrimination. Unless you receive specific affirmation that the other tic-tac-toe player consents to conceding the game by virtue of you putting those three circles in a row, you’re basically bullying disprivileged victims of systemic oppression. And even then, under statutes being enacted in most civilized places, you’re legally obligated to provide that person with a participatory medal.

4 Likes

On top of that.

She is prejudiced against X’s! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m prejudiced against ex’s, I think that they’re all psychos.

Does that count?

1 Like

Yes it does. Nuff said. :scream:

That’s why they call it a whirlwind romance; she comes into your life, trashes it and then leaves with the house, the car and the dog.

It’s literally a country and western song.

1 Like

Battle scares both physically and mentally. What will become of us?

I moved 1307 miles for her twice. Meh, life goes on…

Don’t get me going! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ALL MY EXES LIVE IN TEXAS

2 Likes