Bail any Wardec as you please- rly CCP? šŸ’„

No it wasnā€™t. Hub humping was happening well before any of those changes and growing.
Hub humping was the natural effect of people caring about isk per hour, and was always going to grow, regardless of any changes CCP made.

Ignoring that player behaviour is the root cause here and attempting to blame changes on CCP is what has lead us to our current state.

However, this is off topic for the current thread. Where itā€™s been answered that yes, non high sec corps can shed wardecs. High sec corps canā€™t. And if you live outside highsec you can be shot out there without wardec anyway.

Corps and alliances without a structure in higsec should be war-immune (and unable to declare wars either, of course), since if you want to attack their structure you donā€™t need a wardec anway.

Maybeā€¦

But hub humping became the norm after the changes as described by Ghost.

It definitely killed my 1 man wardecs.

2 Likes

The bottom line for me in Eve is that the drama is gone.

It is no longer a space operaā€¦ because the basis for drama and conflict is gone.

I wonā€™t fall out with my teammates because I donā€™t need themā€¦ how can we have a falling out?

No longer do we have anything to fight aboutā€¦ crime is a thing of the pastā€¦ hunting is a thing of the pastā€¦ every noob task can be completed solo so there is no need for teamwork.

Essentially, Eve is now somewhere between a single player game and a co-op game.

I donā€™t consider null or low to be pertinent to this conversation because their content isnā€™t representative of the content consumed by the average Eve player (ie: they are a small portion of the player base and are essentially invisible to new players)

Yeah, itā€™s now a farming simulator. This isnā€™t a question of matters of balance or small changesā€¦ until drama again runs freely in local chat, system after system, and fights again have stories, and grudges, and gigglingā€¦ Eve will never be what is was.

I honestly donā€™t even know what is interesting in the game to todayā€™s player.

There just isnā€™t anything going on in highsec anymore. We made it safe.

6 Likes

it takes 2 weeks of war dec to kill a station, ive tested it on different timing trying to get it exact, the same day of the 2nd week kicks in im just getting past that last timer.

After reading the CSM 14, Fozzie is not letting go of the 1 week of timers with 15 min instaheal, however there might be some gains on low power citadels

Be the change you want to see in the world.

yeah we just got decced by phoenix naval and with the same time stamp the corp that owned the station and making them war eligible, left alliance, no now i can not get assistance. so yes they can shift station by having their war eligibility tied to a one man corp within the alliance. the corp can leave alliance whenever they want. war or not . this needs to stop.

Nothing new. Before wardecs got change it was just as easy to give your corp to an alt, drop all active players Into another corp and starve out the wardec.

Wardecs still work. Just need to research your targets. Target another pvp corp and blast away at each other with no concord interference. Find a newb corb that probably dont even know what a wardec is.

It should be a risk to wardec. You are paying off the police but there is no agreement that you get what you pay for. Just the opportunity.

1 week is all you need.

Unless you have perfect 24/7 availability 2 weeks is far more reasonable to expect.
Of course they could solve this by dropping the minimum timer in highsec, and giving highsec structures better bonuses in return, and low/High sec structures special non AOE but good defence modules to make up for no PDS/Bombs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.