Balance Updates Coming with Uprising!

… convert exotic matter into a particle stream directed with locally generated entropic force … The particle stream generates thermal and explosive reactions on impact, and the entropic forces resolve into a localized gravitational conduit that steadily increases the acceleration on the exotic particles. …

2 Likes

Highly flexible and a master of none. Right now, the only Amarr battleship with good turret DPS other than Paladin (in bastion) and Redeemer(lol) is the Abaddon. Abaddon is however an extremely cap hungry brick which severely limits its usability. The Nightmare is a joke, and needs a complete rebuild from scratch.

This is a missed opportunity to give Amarr just one laser battleship that is generally useful.

1 Like

property bonused Amarr ships are not ass. They are just few and far between and often long train times.

Cap reduction bonus is still dogshit, especially when lasers are not even close to being OP.

You reply to this 8 days later?

Also, Amarr ships are cap heavy. That doesn’t make them ass. It just makes your knowledge and skill sets using them ass.

Actually lasers are very ■■■■■■■ good, try small beams vs arty vs rails the lasers have much more damage tracking and range on smaller ships, I don’t really fly medium ships so cant say there.

Great changes all round recently CCP thank you, it would be amazing if you could allow the triglavian LP store to sell the same sub-cap components that already have the capital components available, these sub-capital components have no blueprints available and have created an unbalanced market, it would be even better if you introduced the blueprints to manufacture the Tech II triglavian components, hopefully this post reaches the developers as I’m sure many other players are wondering when more triglavian industry aspects will be added to new Eden.

I am a true fan of EVE, thank you truly to all the developers on the amazing job you are all doing :heart:

Please dont include the value of skills into marauder value. Most of the pvp pilots have already trained battleship V when using battleships. Yes it is true that T1 BS can be flown instantly, but in PvP, you should be required to train needed skills V.

Exequror Navy Issue

• Powergrid increased from 830 MW to 1030 MW
  • Base speed increased from 255 m/s to 280 m/s
  • Rate of Fire bonus removed
  • Damage bonus increased from 5% to 25%
  • Turrets reduced from 5 to 4
  • New Bonus: 10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret falloff
  • New Bonus: 15% reduction to Armor Plate mass penalty

The Exeq Navy struggled to fit much else beyond a full rack of neutrons blasters, these changes should help it to fit more comfortably for combat. Removing a turret opens up additional fitting space as well and the loss of the turret is counteracted by a larger damage bonus. Overall the goal here is to improve fitting, improve mobility and give the ship a slight bump in damage output so hopefully it will be interesting and competitive in pvp/pve.

I’m not sure what part of this change did it, but this ship is now everywhere in the Minmatar / Amarr war zone and is just killing everything. Maybe this change went too far? Or maybe the other navy cruisers need a pass? The Minmatar navy cruisers seem pretty meh by comparison, for example.

1 Like

it’s damage and speed is a tiny bit too much, The speed increases the time it takes for enemies to get under its gun’s with the increase of damage most ships pop before even getting to that points.

If you where to balance the ENI the only thing you would have to do is change damage bonus from 25% to 20% and reduction to armor plates mass penalty from 15% to 10%.

The ENI has massive cap problems and by reducing those 2 things slightly the fight will get drawn out a lot and by then the cap start becoming an issue also things will get under its gun’s much easier so tackle will have a much better time. The falloff bonus on the ENI is actually pretty refreshing as it allows some unique builds to come out like the 25km falloff null blaster ENI which is great at shooting down but is mediocre at shooting sidewards or up.

Let’s just hope CCP doesn’t overnerf it to its un-usable state previously.

I would say the Osprey Navy needs a slight speed nerf as well, I often find that I cannot out run an osprey navy while flying smaller ship’s.

Caracal Navy is actually in a great spot, the ship isn’t ridiculously fast to be oppressive to smaller ship’s and does decently well with hams’s while brawling. It’s cap life keep’s it from being broken in long engagement’s and the heavy fit seems use-able.

I agree about minmatar, the Stabber fleet is laughable I would say the normal stabber is actually a much stronger ship, but maybe that is just because of the utility high’s + falloff seems really good on mini ships.

1 Like

I wonder when someone will mention Apoc t1 / Apoc Navy ??? Give +1 or +2 medium slots !!! to Ammarian ships …or for Empire never give buff up ?

Give more track speed on Ammarian ships a little bit …whitch use Lasers …
I know what you gona sey …but you showing for every single Non-ammar ship that they have been flyed alot …
If ‘‘ballanced ships’’ where been made from buff-nonused insead to buff most used ships …
to balance something for current ‘‘meta’’ , look what ship is not-been used , why is that and try to give a ''little more ‘’ , these federal democratic slavery ships have been everytime most used,most builded …(by big alliances/corps)
Ammarian ships …not even a +1 med slot atleast …it will be very interesting to see players to use laser ships …everytime ‘‘pistols’’ cannons and missles …

p.s.
Fly Laser ships to learn to track , thouse closely flying non-goldy ships …

…try big lasers …then youll edit your post :slight_smile: :0

Paladin, is widely known as the best marauder and that is partly becuase of the massive damage and projection but also becuase of the tank.

As proof damage + projection in pve often means more dank tick’s which is exactly where the Paladin also shines, in wormholes as the highest income earner.

2 Likes

in pve ofc is ok …for me best and most loved :slight_smile:
in pvp…to do damage to enemy …you need first to be able to hit …otherwise …If not where a Shield Super even Titan Tank will not survive :ppppp cheers o7

1 Like

Anyone know when are they going to fix these Condor and Kestrels in high sec named ‘Production ships’ that are immune to everything including the kitchen sink. Seriously high sec npc pirates warping into belts that are invulnerable!

1 Like

If you have a marauder then get your friends to use painters and tackle.

Ctrl + F “Tortoise buffs”

Damn you, Blizzard, buff this ship immediately.

I will pay you $10 000 in the currency of your choice, Aurora. Nobody needs to know. Do it.

With immunity to ewar removed on marauders, do we get to remote boost now?

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are a small C4 WH corp of semi-retirees.

We often mentor players new and old to Eve into wormhole space.

There are enough limits in gameplay versus known space, as mass through gates and jumping is relatively unlimited.

The recent changes to Marauders are really troublesome.

Adding time to the bastion module reset is concerning.

Decreasing the resistance of marauders from EWAR effects while in bastion, ok, it’s a change.

However, increasing the MASS on Marauders and the ability to move down the chain or to adjacent wormholes, has a HUGE NEGATIVE effect on our ability as players, as a corporation, as a community to have a fighting chance.

We can not collectively move in-game to pursue content.

Often we are few against many.

Often we have to strategically deploy marauders in order to engage a much large force/skilled players.

You’re going to kill the GAME for C4 wormholers.

I’m old and grumpy as “Fk”, but I know enough about gameplay.

Just last night, we had to exclude players from the corp from participating in a group activity through our C5 static connection (H900). 100% caused by the limitations of already small mass in comparison to XL whs, and the increased mass on marauders.

Seven to eight marauders? SERIOUSLY!

I could give two craps about how good my ship looks firing missiles or blowing up.

We’re about the community in our corp, family first, EVE play fun second, then maybe League or Valheim.

It’s not important to many Devs, because WHers are a small group in the larger game, but ALL these changes, especially when it comes to our ability to mobilize and move through the game have been completely and utterly “F’d”.

Changes always result in unintended consequences, good and bad.

Marauders helped balance the scale for us in many respects, particularly against larger groups.

It is difficult enough to keep players from across the globe engaged and participating in WH space.

We’re not big enough to survive in C5/6 space because of larger blocks and the infiltration of NullSecers into WH space.

Many of us have RUN AWAY from the Nullsec and chose to not come under the thumb of Lazerhawks, SYNDE, Rainbow Knights Retirement Homes, etc. gameplay.

EVE is going to continue to bleed players, especially in WH space.

Yank the mass changes, please.

o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.