Balance Updates Coming with Uprising!

Son, those are eras. Try and keep up. Missiles vs projectiles v5.0 coming right up!

After updating the hangars in the citadels, my fps dipped, is CCP thinking about doing optimization? :thinking:

1 Like

move to another ship til you can use the immaculate Paladin.

I’ll keep up with you continually being wrong.

You conveniently left out the Ferox, Rail Proteus, Ishtar and Sentry Carrier (Slowcat) “eras”. The Tengu meta also did not involve missile Tengu’s, it was sneaky pete tengu’s which used railguns and a tiny sig + ECCM so they couldn’t be combat probed. The Eagle was also quite popular which is not a missile or projectile platform. Paladins are now also slowly inching their way into the meta.

So stop acting like the meta is only projectiles and missiles and step outside your nullsec F1 warrior perspective of flying only what the FC tells you to. Lasers are fine and people use them all the time. The main change that needs to happen is a meta shift from T2 minmatar, which is literally happening but you’re too blind to see it.

2 Likes

I fully understand and sympathize with what you’re saying. I’ve been a Capsuleer for over 14 years and the only thing I can say is - best get use to that happening on a regular basis.

As for your current issue, just set up another ship. Actually it’s better to have a few different ships already set up, ready and waiting for use when needed.

1 Like

But didn’t you say that lasers were worthless?

Why would you advocate for the Paladin if lasers are so bad?

Shouldn’t you be advocating for the Golem?

2 Likes

He makes 0 logical sense.

1 Like

Logging on this morning, the Drone Control Bandwidth on my ordinary Gallente Frigate Explorer Imicus has been halved from 20 Mbit/sec to only 10 Mbit/sec. This only allows two (2) active drones vice the previous four (4). Some of us have experimented with fitting and using various ships against type. This change restricts versitility and innovation and limits ship hulls in their role. I’m really hopping this was an accident and not intentional. I understand that this change would apply to the NAVY Imicus, but didn’t think you would gut the capability of the regular Imicus. If so, you just made it next to useless for anything but exploring. Gallente are supposed to be combat drone focused. Why did I train my drone skills so high only to have this ship hulls drone combat strength reduced to that of the starter newby corvette?

Checking the attributes and simulating still shows 20 bandwidth for the T1 imicus. Did you by chance lose skills? Could also be a weird bug, try docking/redocking to force a session change and check if your drones return.

Otherwise, if it still isn’t working, submit a bug report using the F12 option. The T1 imicus should still have 20Mbit/sec, it shouldn’t have changed (Even the Navy Imicus has 20Mbit/sec).

Another possibility: Have you perhaps fitted a warp core stabilizer on your Imicus? :thinking:

4 Likes

That is probably it hahaha, no run away tactic goes unpunished.

ah good catch

Agreed, I’m also going to point out here that tracking disruptors are far from useless especially when your opponents are using triglavian ships. Tracking disruption by far is one of the better/reliable ewar tools due to the nature of disintgrators. It’s absolutely vital if you’re trying to keep a Kiki from controlling range.

1 Like

Yea or if you are ab fit and chuck a missile application bonus on the enemy you mitagate a crap ton of damage.

yah
the deimos is a 1v1 powerhouse

poor zea

IMO

CCP hate lazors :sob:

CCP loves lazors look at all trig ship’s :smiley: all op 500 tracking at 40kms np.

that ■■■■ is not lazors :frowning:

beams then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They go bzzzzzzzzzzrt! With scortchy goodness. That technically makes them a laser.

1 Like

I guess a laser is photon’s maybe its another type of energy beam, not sure on the lore.