Ban Multi Boxing PVP for 3 months

I’m still confused as to how OP thinks this will be enforced.

1 Like

The same way the exploit of attacking arena runners will be, I guess.

That video was dope. I would argue that 1 player playing 3 accounts is less effective than 3 players of equal skill each playing 1 account. There was nothing stopping the 15 player gang from bringing supercarriers of their own. A smaller group beat a larger group, that’s great! I see no issue here.

4 Likes

BAN MULTIBOX !!!

do it! design the game, that its playable with one window PLS…
but until this time…

ps: ban cloaky campers too! plague of that game.

1 Like

there’s nothing wrong with playing the game the way you want to as long as it does not violate the rules that CCP has placed.

2 Likes

lolz. a quick look through the Prismatic Legion killboard suggests your mainline ships are Drekavacs and Sabres (or a Flycatcher) with the odd Legion, Curse or Leshak thrown in for good measure.

Nice try with the “operational security” gambit, but very much doomed to fail.

2 Likes

People without alts should be in the subcapital fleet.

1 Like

Hey, you at least did the research. :smiley:

You don’t win at sports by giving your opponent your playbook, you make them watch film.

1 Like

Show me where the bait’s friend touched you

1 Like

Ban friends, i don’t have friends and i’m triggered when people drop me with friends… Friendship is the plague of this game.
CCPlease, unban Nicolai Serkanner, i miss his concise but most of time à propos prose and he was the closest friend i ever had, even if we never talked.

3 Likes

It’s not the multiboxing these people are crying about.

Remove multiboxing …
and they will cry about people having friends.

Why?

Because it makes no difference from an in-game perspective.

2 Likes

I miss him too.

■■■■ off.

: - )

Poe’s law - Wikipedia

1 Like

Looks well executed, props to the offender.

1 Like

And you’ll cry about people crying. It’s literally all you do, do you even play EVE?

1 Like

lol …

You’re a nobody trying too way too hard to come across like a big, tough guy.
You’re literally the very asshole you keep seeing in others.

Get a life, loser. vOv

So Every time I look at these Bad threads.

The OP doesn’t even comment further then the original post.

How will this be enforced?

1 Like

It won’t. It will just provide even more excuses for the perma-victims to whine about how anyone who kills them must be cheating.

2 Likes

Impressive

Isn’t it great how you regularly violate the forum rules and never get punished for it? Echo chamber moderation, I pity you and the mods supporting you.