Banking in EVE

CCP is “trying” to implement something along those lines with the bounty stuff it seems. But it’s not enough.

The game needs significant mechanical changes to enable raiding as a tangible gameplay element. And I don’t see how they can accomplish this without eliminating N+1 as the solution for all PvP. The only way that can be accomplished is by instancing PvP content, which is utterly anti-EVE.

Maybe they need to invent some kind of RP explanation for a damage reduction mechanic when you get shot by too many targets at the same time. Like there’s so much incoming firepower, that the missiles and projectiles start hitting each other and causing chain reactions causing much less incoming firepower to make it to the target or something.

Well if you’re at all interested in a player developed idea maybe we can collaborate.

I’m basically to a point of making a consistent 400+mil a day. So once I do that I can finance a standing army almost weekly.

In theory.

And I won’t want to be the only one doing the financing.

I’d like to get some people more interested in Pi to do pi like I used to. And I’d like to see what some industrialists can do also.

All that’s missing is an experience pvper to spearhead actual organization

An hour of my labor can buy me at least 2.5 billion ISK. I just see no reason to ever do any kind of PvE, especially since monotonous, repetitive work makes me bleed from the eyes, unlike for the grand majority of the world’s population that thrives in it.

The only PvE I’ve been able to tolerate is wormhole sites and the new Abyssal content, which can become difficult enough to keep me engaged.

This is all passive. I can contribute my hour of game play to other activities as well. I generally like gathering Intel. As granular as “who uses what planets to make which pi” kind of granular.

But when it comes to making isk I do it passive

I think any pve that actually takes focus is also crap.

But I’m still looking for some leadership to put together the Null raiding. Preferably against TEST but I’m not affiliated so really I just don’t like Scoots lol

if it was impossible to run off with the money, then it wouldn’t be exciting or interesting.
it would deprive everyone else of the excitement and gameplay involved in heists.

1 Like

Wonder how many Russians left New Eden when CCP raised the cost of subscription/PLEX in rubles?

–Curios Gadget

Make ESS take the first 50mil ratted in every system (and the regular percentage after that), if the ESS is stolen then it will take another 50mil ratted (ratters get 0isk in bounty until the 50mil is paid into the ESS) if the ESS is not stolen then the original 50mil stays in the ESS and the bounties are paid out (- 50mil).

This would allow small groups to have a MASSIVE effect on over-farmed and under-defended areas of Null Sec. Furthermore bots would be basically removed from Null Sec.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.