Banking in EVE

You actually don’t do anything and are a loser and we have known that for a while.

It’s actually more stupid than that.

You’re paying what people are willing to pay.

Americans pay a LOT more for most things than the rest of the world. Big Mac indices are better indicators of the value of things than PPP.

It is why Russia is clobbering everyone in the face.

PPP, Russia appears about as poor as Italy…which their lifestyle is great but let’s be honest, Italy is a broke ass nigga.

Russia’s big Mac indices puts it at the 2nd or 3rd most powerful economy in the world. It bounces between second place with China.

Russians don’t pay American prices for a big Mac. Or a nuclear submarine. Or a 5th generation fighter.

And so on.

The point is. Why should a big Mac be any different in price anywhere?

It isnt… it’s value is exactly the same.

Russians just aren’t willing to pay more for a ■■■■■■■ big mac.

How do you explain landfills?

In the real world almost nothing is recycled. Scrap = 1% of the steel market. 99% of all steel comes from mined ore.

You can come up with lies to make yourself feel better.

Dude I jumped around all of TEST without opposition. Not one bubble. And you didn’t even roll wormholes that opened back doors from anywhere you COULD bubble to prevent attack…

You’re a big fycking joke.

Alliances are a big fycking joke.

And if anyone wanted to they could literally kick your a s s but people running alliance sized fleets are failures at life so what’s the chances they’d be any better at a game?

I can’t run am alliance level war on a game because I actually run operations at a real capacity in the real world.

All I got time left to do here in EVE is test theories and I proved to myself you’re a damned joke.

I even talked with locals during my sojourn in your territory.

No one has any security mindset. They didn’t even recognize me as a foreigner.

A real enemy could tear TEST Apart. But as I said. You great alliances are all run by a bunch of fat dorks like “Make Love not Warcraft”.

So you doubtfully can run an alliance any better

Just like in recent years in real life, most of the big alliance “wars” in EVE are staged in order to manipulate the masses.

I’ve been saying for a while but as a Lowsec’r we really should just start tearing these Null-losers apart.

It takes about 15 minutes to map a wormhole route behind lines.

Then just pack their territory full of a suicide-squad of a mixed fleet and wreak havoc.

While wreaking havoc you would conduct a simultaneous mining operation to hit high valued resources like ice and just jetcan/destroy.

The entire op could cost less than 1bil isk and do multiple billions of isk in damages.

And be great fun and start training fleets to do real raids that are profitable.

Spazzing out this much because of his insecurity over the idea that some people in EVE have more isk than he does. Man, what a life.

The problem with that is that it’s usually a losing proposition for both sides. Sure, one side might lose more than the other, but both sides will lose. The only thing a winning side can win is access to space that they can farm/bot for income, and that requires tens of thousands of people to pull off these days. PvP in itself is hardly profitable unless you’re engaging in high-sec (and maybe a bit of low-sec) piracy.

Lol no. People like my ideas of how trash your alliance is.

I proselytize because I am too busy in real time to organize.

But the ideas are sound and I have proven them :smirk:

Pvp should never be evaluated in terms of profit. This is a game. It’s a waste of fulfillment and joy to be profit minded.

Hell. I will start a company. And FINANCE raids into Null if people just start practicing the fleet strategies to invade TEST.

Lol.

I don’t care about the “money”. I’ll make it back in my trading pretty fast.

I could probably finance a good raid per week :smirk:

But why commit myself to that alone when I know others would love to join in at their own expense

Just to raise Hell

I don’t think any Alliance could handle weekly raids into their territory. They’d have to run and hide or engage in counter fleet operations.

There are a number of strategies that raiders could do to force a fight.

Plan a raid during moon mining ops for instance and either the alliance defends a structure or their moon goo.

Mine the goo while they defend a structure or bash the structure.

Etc.

With how ■■■■ the defenses of alliances like TEST really are. You can probably bash all their POCOs blind before any of them know what the ■■■■ happened…

I mean all of them.

Roll in with a few fleets about 5 or 10 ships each. The right ships can be even less. Cloak up. Spread out to targets different systems…

Bash them all at the same time.

Then they won’t know WHICH to defend when the timers run out.

Smash them all.

Approx 100mil damage each.

If you do a little recon watching pocos you’ll know what stations are more valuable.

Killboards already reveals some of this info

Okay, but that’s you.

PvP in EVE without the goals of money and power is just clicking buttons to see explosions, which is to say entirely meaningless. EVE isn’t that kind of game. You can get much more satisfying button-pressing and explosions in other games, like pretty much any FPS title out there.

You seem to have bought into the whole “grind iskies to lose them in pew-pews lol!” mentality commonly attributed to null-sec sheeple. But that’s your right, of course. If PvP to you is going on “pew-pew roamz”, you’re welcome to it. When I PvP, I always have some kind of underlying goal for doing so, whether it’s increasing my wealth, my reputation, solidifying control of an area and/or its inhabitants, et cetera.

You’re the exception. When I was flying with a well established pirate corp they just paid for the pew pew. That was the norm. And were rarely profitable at pvp tho some were.

The whole point of camping gates is to make money. Most actual piracy is done with a profit motive in mind. If you’re not fighting for loot, then you’re a soldier, and not a pirate.

I just don’t think most people functionally play that way. They want to pvp and will pay for it however they can.

Living off the land (so to speak) is just not something I’ve seen much of.

I agree, they can’t. But that also means they haven’t experienced a higher form of EVE gameplay. The game changes entirely when you start having goals, instead of having routines.

I agree with that. But what I want to see is a more viking raid mentality against Null. And that will have to be subsidized.