Aryan Aryaie paid his debt (but not on time)

Can be closed.

Send me money.

1 Like

Iā€™ll double it in a week

1 Like

If you give me 400m I promise I wonā€™t return it.

1 Like

I will hunt this Aryan villian for a one-time processing fee of 100 million isk.

2 Likes

Can I have some ISK? The prescription for these glasses is pretty expensive.

Okay, i lied, itā€™s the designer frames. I guess Iā€™m not going to get my ISK now.

Red flags right there.

I loaned a guy 2bil once. I thankfully got it back sadly with no interest. Ever since I donā€™t really loan people money. Live you learn at least it was only 400mil. God knows why he would want a random 400mil XD
If I see him in incursions, Iā€™ll definitely alert my henchmen. All god knows he is just some scammer alt.

Im astonished that ā€œloansā€ and ā€œbanksā€ are even a thing in EvE.

1 Like

Loans to random people without collateral?

I donā€™t see why people would set themselves up to be scammed that way.

Loans of ships to corporation members and/or friends? Happens a lot.

2 Likes

Some people are credible, others are not credible, but my mom says Iā€™m incredible.

An incredible disappointment.

5 Likes

Not really random, that person is kinda known to me, for quite some time, but his credibility now disapeared.

1 Like

Thats what i mean. At this point EvE is well known for the style of gameplay it allowes and encourages.

If ā€œdont fly what you cant loseā€ is a thing, the very real life adage ā€œloaned money is spent.ā€ should apply.

1 Like

Seriously ? You ā€˜loanedā€™ 100m ISK to some random stranger who approachedā€¦in Eve of all places ? And then 400m ISK a week later ?

Itā€™s the classic Eve scam. At a place like Jita you are even warned about such scams every few minutes.

There is an old Eve proverbā€¦ " Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give a man 400m ISK, and you will never see it again "

1 Like

There is a huge difference when someone asks for 100m ISK or if when someone depands 100m ISK

If Princess had of asked for 100m ISK I would have refused, but being a scared little carebear I could have folded if they had of applied some pressure.

/

I found Aryan Aryaie for you.
Sent: 2022.04.20 21:33

Iā€™ve found your scumsucker.

He is at Groothese X - Moon 6 - Combined Harvest Warehouse station in the Groothese system, Marele constellation of Everyshore region.

With regards,

Mekamireki Fedas

Send me one billion ISK or I will reveal your dirty little secret to the entire community. Yes, the one from 2013.

/quote; ā€œSend me one billion ISKā€ DO IT! I am not scared of you!

You are not my Princess!

Ahh that this still happens in 2022 warms my soul.

Good job Aryan.

As did your money

Did you receive your isk? I may have sent it to the wrong account.

Send it to me, will make sure she gets it. Donā€™t forget to add a 10% admin fee.