Banned players who come back... what's being done about it?

Afaik I never was banned, unlike you and Jerry
:wink:
So easy to prove thanks to the copy pastas you leave wherever you go :kissing_heart:

Just to add, I still support the Code, just not your beta attitude

1 Like

Your opinion does not make it so, besides with your posting history what makes you think that your opinion is even relevant?

You might not like what I have to say but it doesn’t mean i’m wrong.

Doesn’t make it right either, what’s your point?

There is a reason you live on these forums and I don’t.

So sayeth alt #239 of somebody who trolls the forums of a game that he’s banned from, and apparently hates everything about.

2 Likes

I would say it depends…
If a person with accounts has been perma-banned idk…for RMT, RL threats, being a douche in B4R, botting…

and it is possible to recogonize them by emails, IP, credit card information, etc (including what they use in places like reddit, minerbumping, etc)…then yes said accounts should be hunted down and auto permabanned again within 24 hours of attempting to play or talk on the official forums.

1 Like

I was a roadie for those guys back in '96. Man we had some fun. Most mornings I was thankful to wake up and still have a hole in my arse. Marty’s embroidery skills were insane and his OCD meant you took your life in your hands if you bent over when he was lit. Good times.

6 Likes

if you say dunning kruger it means you have it
its kind of ironic because dunning and kruger were suffering from dunning kruger when they made it up lolololol

2 Likes

There you go, you’re welcome :rofl:

See, these forums aren’t bad after all. I learned a new thing today: Dunning Kruger Effect. ‘People of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is.’ Of course, people have known about this since pre-Paleolithic days, they just didn’t have a name for it. For example, as they say in Texas: “The only difference between you and me is I know I’m dumb.”

5 Likes
4 Likes

New Order Logistics is recruiting!

5 Likes

Botters now get only a 3day slap on the wrist.

After which they SP extract, transfer characters and assets, and start all over again.

They must think this is hilarious.

2 Likes

Hey Dom,

I apologise on behalf of James 315 and the Code Alliance for your feelings being hurt. Hope you are ok. Its just a video game after all.

1 Like

they were never hurt, but apology accepted.
Hopefully things can go back to normal :slight_smile:

1 Like

abuse =/= criticism.

1 Like

You just said it.

how predictable

Hey, you wrote the ‘rules’. I’m just enforcing them.

Lavigne-Kroeger Effect

3 Likes
NSFW

vms9snbrxyhz

1 Like

keep up the good work

1 Like

Obviously Alpha Slow needs to mellow out a bit and not be so aggressive / confrontational. Be that as it may, the crux of the statement is still true. For years certain forum posters have reveled in vocally abusing others here in the forums.

I also have no sympathy for the devil.

2 Likes