Best 1000m3 LowSec Runner

Hello all,

I have a ship I am fitting in lowsec, before the warp stab changes, no problem, now… problem.

I plan to carry the modules 1-by-1, they are 1000m3 each and about 500mil each. It is a lowsec system. There is always an instalocker on the gate with a faction (+3) scram. He pins and calls in buddies.

I need to make it by this guy and warp to station. Whats the best way to do it? Can any ship w/ an interdiction nullifier carry 1000 m3? I’m assuming that would be best way to go.

Any input appreciated. Thanks all!

P.S. have tried tanking like crazy hoping gate guns grab them, no luck.

route:
Coming from highsec, into the lowsec system, and warping to station.
I only have to make it past the one initial ‘camp’ then warp to station.
0.5 → 0.4 → Station

Blockade runner, any of them, cloak\nano\stab fit

1 Like

Isn’t the stab a waste of a slot, given that faction scrams make them useless?

If you are just in lowsec you don’t need to worry about nullification.

My recommendation would be to take a sunesis and fit it for sub 2 second align time and cargo space. I’m fairly certain you can get both <2 align time and >1000m^3 cargo.

4 Likes

thank you very much for your help

Sometimes your ship won’t be in scram range. The warp core stab may save you against points.

1 Like

awesome point!

Thanks

If you’re moving multiple large items that are also expensive, I’d look into a Jump Freighter. You probably don’t even need to fly it, just find someone else with one and pay them to move your stuff. PushX would cost about 80m base for one JF jump and then all your stuff is in the station hassle and risk free.

Edit: PushX also offers a Blockade Runner service which might be cheaper. It’s limited to 12.5k m3 and 5 bil collateral but it sounds like that should fit pretty well.

2 Likes

500m isk in cargo is high value, i personally use scout alt for that, preferabbly caracal with rapid light missiles so those pesky insta lockers can be blabbed in case of emergency. If you are carrying 1000 m3 to low sec then a blockade runner might be the best.

1 Like

Consider scouting Drifter WH chain if Jove Observatories nearby.

1 Like

You know the cheapest 1000 m3 runner (has more m3 tho), would be the Nereus, it can be made to fast alignment with WCS but unfortunately only 1 can be fitted and if someone points you with a faction scrambler you’re done.

Too bad CCP devs nerfed it, kinda useless now and seems like only gankers see buffs in reality.

1 Like

Sunesis

5 Likes

This seems to be the best way - not sure if you need interdiction nullification but I assume you would to get past the infinite point of a Hictor ?

1 Like

Interdiction nullification only works against bubbles (both anchorable and those of a Dictor and Hictor). As bubbles do not exist in low sec, you don’t need interdiction nullification. It won’t work against the scripted point or scram of a Hictor.

Blockade runner is a nice agile ship with good amount of cargo space and fast warp speed and a good hauler for that reason.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.