Best Abyssal Gyro in the Game? Tobias Diamond Roll

(Rando Rambo) #1

gyro
Certainly felt nervous dropping this guy in the box, but I think it paid off.

4 Likes
(Dark Magni) #2

Now that is a module worth looking at.

How much do you want for it? Send me a number.

(Rando Rambo) #3

I haven’t thought of a price for this module, looking for offers. It may end up going to the pilot who can pull it from the flaming wreckage of my Rag.

(Dark Magni) #4

20B bid mate

(Rando Rambo) #5

No, thank you.

(Dark Magni) #6

You must have a number in your head

(Dark Magni) #7

Hot, cold, warm?

(Rando Rambo) #8

Arctic

(Dark Magni) #9

A man likes to play games.

30B if you want.

(Uriel the Flame) #10

Only if the LootFairy™ :fairy: permits. :smiling_imp:

1 Like
(Rando Rambo) #11

Lol, I respect you too much to play games. If I get the Caedes I’m after, maybe you’ll let me fly with you sometime.

1 Like
(Rando Rambo) #12

Maybe CCP will introduce a mod that preserves the best item in a loot drop. This piece would likely be it on any ship.

(Dark Magni) #13

I still have my radio tuned in to your wavelength and look forward to hearing more.

If you think of a number be sure to mail it to me.

1 Like
(Rando Rambo) #14

This mod belongs on a Chremoas.

(To0bE) #15

How much?

(Rando Rambo) #16

Or a Rag. I am accepting offers. WTT for Caedes.

(napaCeN) #17

Am I right to assume that you are looking for around 150b for this mod? “WTT for Caedes.”

(Rando Rambo) #18

I’m not sure what a Caedes would go for in the current AT ship market. Haven’t seen a transaction on the forums and my own post WTB this ship hasn’t garnered a response.

(napaCeN) #19

Assuming that a tobias gyro goes for 8b to 10b, i can’t believe someone can seriously offer to trade a top rolled abyss tobias gyro for a caedes, which in todays market would go for around 150b, depending on seller.

You may need to step down to earth a little.

(Rando Rambo) #20

Meh, I have a use for the mod if no one likes the price. I could see myself adding some isk to my side of the trade, but not a ton. Also, you may want to update your market research. When the Toby gyro is available at all, it goes for more than 8-10 B.