Best ISK per hour method

OK. You have had two days now of ideas, plus some opposition.

Are you happier that you can grind for omega as an alpha pilot?

What are you currently thinking might be the best ways to do that and that will work for you?

:rofl: :laughing: :joy:

Thatā€™s gold, pure gold.

Thank you bothā€¦

3 Likes

1 Like

The very best ISK per hour method is as follows:

15 accounts

Skill into proper pve battleships

Solo Lowsec incursions with your fleet

Farm their SP and sell it, buy plex for Omega status monthly

Multiple billions of ISK per hour EZ

There is this guy in the Amarr Discord who does this and it works. He has aspergers though so you probably need that as a prerequisite.

1 Like

I have no idea. Maybe because they have a bunch of Omega ALTS or maybe because they sacrificed their IRL on this ā€˜altarā€™.

Hereā€™s an example. Below is the exploration loot I had at the end of May.

This is how 10B ISK of exploration stuff looks like. Like 5B ISK there is the cost of skill books and Shattered Villard Wheels I gathered during last couple of months, while other 5B ISK is the loot during a month. I was lucky and the drop was good. This exploration loot can be gathered with max exploration skill points and with very low fail chance on hacking in the most dangerous areas of space, because a failed container can lead to a 20M ISK lost in stuff or your ship. Most items are on the market. Some stuff I canā€™t sell until today, other stuff I sold to Immediate buy orders and I gathered like 3.5B ISK. Itā€™s hardly to cover a PLEXed Omega account. To PLEX your Omega you need a pure liquid asset like ISK, which can be grinded through Carrier rating in Null-Sec or grinding Blue Loot (with post converting into ISK) in C5-C6.

Omega account requires like a guaranteed 4B of pure ISK each month. You just canā€™t become a good Jita trader, for example, and make a lot of ISK if all your free ISK assets youā€™ll sink into OMEGA PLEX - you have to invest into market over 10B to have some venue after a couple of months.

1 Like

Last time I checked one months of Omega is less than 1.5Bā€¦

2 Likes

I see. Those 500 PLEX for 1.5B ISK are true for just existing under Omega account buy doing nothing. I mean overall ISK expenses to perform a dedicated Omega gameplay. If you are going to make ISK then be prepared to spend at least addition 2B ISK for ships, skill books, loses, mistakes. Itā€™s hard to grind ISK for Omega without undocking and only in safe Hi-Sec systems. A 4B ISK is a comfortably faucet during the first year. For example, with these Abyss sites the sum can be even higher. Lol, I spent last week like 100M ISK on T2 and faction ammo/charges to perform this Abyss content.

Itā€™s like ordering a ticket at the tour operator office - you just pay for travel, hotel and a continental breakfast. It can be a bus or plane travel, itā€™s 3 or 5 stars hotel, youā€™ll stay at your apartments or youā€™ll order an entire tourist attraction - these are different scenarios.

Not advocating PLEXing, but even 2.5B you can spend on stuff per month is a lot. Just checked my KB, I lost ~20B during my five years in New Eden ā€¦ this is only 333M gone per months. I donā€™t count ammo, taxes, fees, because they are only a fraction of the profit I can make with spending it.

Havenā€™t seen any numbers for Abyss sites yet, how much can you make say at T4 (T5 looks too hard to farm)?

Iā€™m buying Large Skill Injectors for long and annoying training skills to unlock new ships or modules. Like 1 per month. Already spent on them around 7B ISK. I decided, itā€™s a better option to pay for required injectors, to unlock a new game style, than for PLEXed OMEGA, while my character is under 50M SP, especially while my character was under 5M ISK it had 100% efficiency. I selected the hard mode to level - training into different specializations step by step to try the entire game.

Every aspect of the game requires decent ISK injection and time to have some results from it. The higher are the rewards - the more ISK is required to spend and the more expensive are loses.

There is another EVE law: Undock button is the contract affirmation that you agree to lose your ship soon or later. No matter how accurate I was, I lost almost all my undocked ships.

In FW, with my ALT, I lost like 150M ISK per week on frigates and around 400M ISK/week on Destroyers and T1 Cruisers.

To convert FW LP into market goods, I spent 1B ISK for special stuff to buy ship modules for 3B ISK. After that I spent addition over 100M ISK for tax and brokerā€™s fee. You know, to make addition 2B ISK you just have to spend 1B ISK firstly.

I had not time to test Hi-Sec Burning missions on SiSi. So, I began to perform them on TQ based on some guides, mostly outdated. Due to DC, low SP, mistakes and bad/cheap fits I lost around 1.1B ISK cost of ships for those missions this spring and I spent addition 1.8-2B ISK to buy and distribute those kind of ships to respective agent stations.

Iā€™m doing Abyssal T1-T3 currently and I gathered 500M ISK in valuable Crystalline Isogen-10. Thankfully I didnā€™t lost any ship yet, only 70M ISK on charges and drones. Every available Abyss ships cost over 100M ISK.

These are my only few expenses, as examples, from many others.

A lot of my expenses arenā€™t zKillboard origin currently similarly to most new players. I know what level of monthly expenses requires any activity to farm ISK for Omega.

1 Like

Prostitution.

1 Like

buy skill extractors, braindead your characters
sell injectors
send isk to me
Iā€™ll double it and send it back

now you have lots of isk

was this both data and relic sites? im currently sticking to wh relic sites because in my very limited experience I got about a tenth of the loot I got from relic sites doing data sites

I didnā€™t think it was possible to skill extract alphas since they can only have 5 mil skill points and it requires 5.5 mil sp to be allowed to extract, but I might be wrong

I think im going to keep doing wh exploration in my imicus because im better at it than I am at most other things in the game

1 Like

Data sites are still worth hacking. From my log, theyā€™re worth 40%-50% of a relic site. But if you only stick to relic sites, youā€™re spending more time traveling and probing, which brings in zero isk. If youā€™re fitted to hack data sites, you can also hack WH ghost sites, which contain loot worth up to 3b-4b.

Yes! Send me mail in-game, and allow me to instruct you in the dark arts of dank ISK.

Must be some scam because I never have seen someone wanting to do that without paying him 1B. :thinking:

Yes.

The Data Sites are next types:

• Normal;

• Combat Gas Sites in Low-Sec;

• Combat Data Sites in WH;

• Ghost Sites;

• Sleeper Sites.

Alpha clones can perform only normal data sites. For combat sites you just hardly will fit a ship for that. In Ghost sites Alpha clone can fail so horrible - if the hack fails, the can will blow up by 1 shot an Astero in Hi-Sec and a thick Stratios in Null-Sec. Sleeper sites just canā€™t be performed by Alpha clones, because you just need T2 Relic and Data scanners and under max respective SP.

Data sites arenā€™t so profitable overall, but they worth to be performed. It will compensate your time on scanning them with very good stuff time to time. It depends by systemā€™s security level. Most important thing is that data sites have more BPC. You can get ancillary BPC, T2 BPC and rarely a pirate ship BPC. You can use that loot in Invention, for Omega only, to make T2 BPC for crafting or contracting purposes.

I mean exploration is a good, maybe the best option, for Alpha clones to make ISK. The competition is high and the profit isnā€™t so static as Carrier ratting have. It will help you to make good ISK, but it will hardly cover you monthly Omega ā€˜billsā€™.

If youā€™re playing ftp join a corp and steal everything, thatā€™s it, ftp isnā€™t really designed to make isk, just take your rl cash from you. You canā€™t fly anything big enough to rat/mission in and with no iskies you canā€™t station trade.

If not f2p Iā€™ll say simple hi-sec ice mining, itā€™s not the biggest isk maker but most belts have someone who will boost you for free (just ask in local), do it in a procurer/skiff and thereā€™s low risk of ganking, plus you can play something a lot more interesting while you do it.

Not sure if they still do them but hunt about for offer starter accounts, I bought my first account (something like ā€˜Gallante Captain starter packā€™) for Ā£1.99 and played my first 6 years for free by grinding, at my worst I had 60 accounts all in game plexed by in game playing and all started from that first little cheap gallante toon.

Iā€™ve subbed and bought game time codes since those days but a cheap start, a mad mining plan (sleep is for wimps) and the only thing thatā€™ll stop you is (insert your reasons here, (giving 50 plex to a disaster fund and 3 months not playing after taking a new job killed my original free time))!!

mine and steal, steal and mine

PI delivers if you only login to set your sites, doing any other activity dilutes your isk per hour :wink:

:open_mouth: Scam!? No way! Not at Honest Beastā€™s Financial Emporium and Friendly Assistance Center!

2 Likes

Best Isk per hour method:

Buy low, sell high.

Battleships offer better ISK/hour, best ones are Megathron (with 7 high slots) and Rokh (with 8). OK, theyā€™re a little expensive, but they offer much better tank than a Venture (you can passive tank highsec rats all day in a battleship) as well. My Alpha gets about 1300m3/min with an Orca boost in a Megathron: 7 Miner II, 4 co-processors, 4 mining laser upgrades, passive shield tank. This is well achievable within the 5 million skillpoint Alpha trickle cap.