Best ISK per hour method

Not from a high sec miner.

6 Likes

Best isk/hr? Make your money irl and buy Plex.
You can spend days-weeks in game making what you can irl in an hour or 2ā€¦

5 Likes

The only problem with that, for me personally, isā€¦ where is the sense of accomplishment?

1 Like

For me that is not a problem, I got sense of accomplishment IRL, games are for fun.

4 Likes

Sorry, didnā€™t fully read OP.
I would say chain carrier ratting anomalies and not wasting time with salvaging.

Fantastic for you, and Iā€™m happy for you. For some, they donā€™t have the opportunity to have a sense of accomplishment IRL, as accomplishment is near impossible. But in Eve, it seems to be more of a meritocracy, and you can do almost anything if you set your mind to it.

2 Likes

If you have 100 mil you can at least triple that in 5 days. It would be up to you to do the arithmetic for how long to get one monthā€™s PLEX. Although, you might hit supply / demand issues long before then.

Quoting from myself on previous question on how to best invest 60 mil (my suggestion was to buy and trade ice):

Above was based on around 243 k buy price + 2.5% brokers fee and selling for around 304 k. You can currently buy the same flavor of ice for around 229 k and sell for 284. Once you get above 2 - 3 000 units per day however you would start to hit supply issues. But then you could perhaps move on to another commodity or buy from more than one ice system? The trick would be working out how to transport your ice to market to keep your cash generation fluid.

I like how you only read the title and completely ignore the OP, who wants to farm ISKs so he can buy PLEX. :bikini:

I wholeheartedly advise you to either do trading with 2-3 alphas so you have more orders or do scamming.Also you can mix it up to jump start my trading back in the day I originally scammed other players easy way to get starting capital.
Also ā– ā– ā– ā–  morality

I also been running a pet project whenever I felt like giving it some attention to see if an alpha trader can get to plex himself I began asking in jita for isk to make it ā€˜legitā€™ people actually gave me money.

Another good way is to lurk after suicide gank groups and loot their kills itā€™s quite lucrative.

Remember think agressively when doing any of these and never look back

Crazy how many people miss or ignore the OP stating the method should be doable in alpha state.

3 Likes

Alpha is ā€œpunch bagā€ or ā€œjust to get taste of Eveā€ there is no serious way to make ISK as Alpha, Skills are to low and bunch of activities do npot have profit margine at all. Other profitabile activities are disabled for alphas.
Alpha can only sit in some ships and somehow fly it in New Eden. ISK are not for Alphas.

Wellā€¦ true and false. While some of the skills impact margins and number of orders each toon can make, station trading works for alphas just fine. And if you need more slotsā€¦ you can always spin up more alpha accounts for free.

Nope, alpha is not alone in station and Omega trader have beter broker margin and more slots, when I running station trading I have 270 slots and for each position have 3-5 offers so I can change my offers more frequently and can go to such low price margin that alpha can not folow me, alpha can make 2-5 mills in station trading and that is all.

Number of slots is immaterial.

I can have 500 free alpha accounts. I can match the number of slots simply by spinning up enough accounts.

Yes, itā€™s not as convenient as Omega and the margins are smaller. But itā€™s still an avenue open to alphas that can let them accumulate isk pretty quickly to get to omega status.

Youā€™re not going to manage a trillion in market positions with alpha accounts. But you can easily spawn enough alpha toons to manage your portfolio up to 10-20 billion or so where youā€™re making enough each month to comfortably plex your ā€œmainā€ account.

If you wanted to go that route. Iā€™d rather pay for a sub personally.

1 Like

To hadle several alphas with 1 billion turn over you must WORK 4-6 hours daily at Jita and after that you will be so tired than can not do anything exept go to bed and fall asleep. Station trading are serious bussines and just look easy.
BTW 1 Billion is not enough to cover looses when market do big change, you earn lot and loose lot on market and running capital is more than 8 billion if you want to plex your account.

Do the math!! Math it is neccesary when do station trading.

1 Like

I understand thatā€™s the way you station trade.

I have an alt (omegaā€¦ but not great skills) that I station trade with. I have about 10b total in buy and sell orders and inventory that hasnā€™t been listed yet. I upgrade orders weekly (or sometimes monthly)ā€¦ because itā€™s not my focus. I take a billion out of that toonā€™s wallet each monthā€¦ and his wallet is growing.

I realize I canā€™t extend that practice much past where it is now as it relies on specific types of products. I imagine I could do the same practices with 2 alpha accounts for about the same results. Itā€™s not the same as serious tradersā€¦ but it is a way an alpha player could get to the point where they can ā€œgrindā€ a plexā€¦ without a ton of grind. They can even go do exploration for some extra isk while their market orders are processing.

Actually You can only have 1 free alpha account more is against the EULA :] so be careful, wait nvm can only log into 1 at a time I guess station trading has the advantage of being useful while not online.

Yep. If I were starting as an alpha and refusing to pay a subā€¦ Iā€™d create 5-6 accounts. One would be the main one I played onā€¦ the rest would be station traders Iā€™d update orders on when I updated their skill training. I think Iā€™d get to the point where I could plex the main one pretty fastā€¦ but no Iā€™m not going to test that theory. Omega is much nicer.

1 Like

I think you just misunderstood the ā€˜free to playā€™ concept. Thatā€™s all.

Just some principles about it:

• Alpha grinding for Omega in Hi-Sec is a deception.

• Alpha grinding for Omega in Null-Sec is even a bigger deception.

• To grind for Omega just a decent trained Omega clone is required.

• There are only 5 methods to grind ISK for PLEXed Omega in EVE.

if grinding for omega in highsec is a deception how come I have talked to people who have been able to do it when they were completely new to the game?