Best Kamikaze T1 Hull/fit ? (BC or below)

If you wanted to crash into a 20 man gatecamp of frigs and dessies with a single BC or cruiser, which would be your choice?

Survival is not the plan. Just having fun going kamikze.

No bling. Tech 2 mods and below.

1 Like

Hulltanked Brutix by far. You will go down for sure, but the whole ship is like 45m after insurance and you can take down more than you are worth with you. I often go for sabres or T3D’s first as they are almost twice your cost, so even killing one nets you isk positive.

[Brutix, Valar Morghulis]

Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Micro Jump Drive
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Scrambler II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Transverse Bulkhead I

Hammerhead II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Void M x1000
Null M x1000
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x1000

The way you fly this is that you make a “black hole” around you where everything within your scram gets pinned down (apply scram+web and keep at range 2.5km on target) and evaporate to 800 DPS blaster + hammerheads to the face. In most cases you create a DPS race with you against the gang you are fighting, where your 80k EHP will let you live for a while.

The coolest thing is, sometimes you can kill someone scramming you and then GTFO before you die or reinforcements arrive through prealigning to a moon and useing your MJD and/or ECM drones to clear tackle and warp off. This is mandetory to do if the enemy gang does not want to close into your “black hole zone” and try to kill you by kiting and long points. MJD’s can also be used for creating amazing 360 noscope montages :stuck_out_tongue: Here shown with a Navy Brutix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXDMeO5y8j8

Another awsome trick you can pull off with this ship, is if the enemy gang does not have good web ships among them you can quickly overheat the 50MN and crash the gate in order to split up the gang, because some of them will agress you on the other side. A single overheated cycle of the 50mn can also let you quickly snap the most jucy target on field.

You are hevily damage locked to Thermal/Kinetic, so try to avoid shooting T2 Caldari or gallente ships. A Deimos, jsut as an example, can often permatank you. But as long as you stay away from that you are have quite the big engagement profile where you can kill just about any other BC’s or lower.

It is a very cool ship to fly and get used to solo PvP in. In addition to all the “tricks” I mentioned you have to learn how to manage your cap :stuck_out_tongue: (Neuts are death to this ship). Also you will die a lot, I recommend just buying them in stacks of 3 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like this. Exactly what I’m using. Thanks

+1 - This ship is a mean mofo :wink: :rose:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.