This is how you Slasher

Making some instructional videos. This is my first. Hope you like it. Any constructive criticism welcome.

4 Likes

Nice with good info.

Didn’t know about module overheat damage leaching into the module next to it, will definitely remember that.

Thanks for posting.

1 Like

What

Look at all the Mastery V the guy have !

For your ‘interceptor’ setup, if you put an Auto Targeting System 1 in the high slots (but don’t activate it) it increases your number of allowed targets to 7 (as opposed to 5) thus allowing you to keep the ship tackled and target all 5 of his drones. It still allows you to fit the t2 warp disrupter.

1 Like

Nice to see another Rens local posting stuff.

I use a fit similar to this, but different enough. The neut will win you fights.

This is thinking outside the box, thank you

never heard meta referred to as “named T1”

nice video

Would this work with the Interceptors as well, ie: claw or stiletto? They all seem to share the same small projectile turret bonuses. Seems the ceptors offer more and could be quick and smaller sig?

You need to change the shield extender to a Med shield acc and small boosters to max reps or you’ll drain your cap with the nuet and the you die. A properly fit slasher can defeat almost any other t1 frigate and several faction frigates, including the firefly.

Personally, I didn’t pay much attention to the slasher in the past, instead preferring the rifter, but tried it about 1 year ago and was very surprised at it’s performance. It has become one of my favorite t1 frigates to fly.

1 Like

Sorry for the new bro question, but is there a certain time to use the nuet against the other t1? do I just leave it on when im in range and brawl with it running the whole time?

I usually start neuting ASAP and leave it run until almost all the cap has expired. With navy cap boosters you get around 10-12 cycles with your neut, which pretty much take out any t1 frigate and even some faction frigates in a 1v1 fight. I use 50’s to get the most reps with my Medium Acc shield booster. If I haven’t got my opponent dead once my boosters run out, I’m usually the dead duck.

I am sure more experienced pilots have some different strategies, but where frigate fights are usually very short, I try and keep things simple as possible. :slight_smile:

Excellent video.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.