Can someone recommend a fit (SKILLS IN POST)

So I want to get into solo pvp but don’t know what ship I or fit I should use. My skills are listed below.
SKILLS I want a fit that could take on a small gank can you please give me a good fit to do this thanks.

The ship/fit is less important than the experience. Solo PVP is not simple.

My advice: pick a ship, fit it with what you think will be good, and go pick a fight. Then, when you get blown up, do it again. After some time you’ll know what works and what doesn’t.

What class ship do you recommend, and do you recommend drones or another primary for dps.

I’d start with a cheap T1 frigate for your race (Rifter, Kestrel, Tristan, Punisher) with whatever weapons system goes with that. I would stay away from drones to start with (frigs don’t generally have much room for them.)

You’ll get blown up a lot, since T1 frigs don’t pack much of a punch, but they are fast and cheap and will get you some valuable experience.

Can you fly an Astero w/ T2 tank, Cov Ops cloak and T2 drones?

If so, hop in one and go run around low sec killing other explorers. It’ll get your feet wet at shooting other players, plus teach you very valuable d scan skills, etc. You’ll gain a little confidence in your ability to kill other players, then you can go do the T1 frigate or T1 cruiser roaming thing.

Hiya mate.
Just pick a kind of style you want to play (Brawling/Kiting).
Then choose a frigate you like the look of.
Then train your skills needed for it up, easiest way is train mastery 1 through to 5.
By mastery 5 you should have alot of the core ship flying skills needed for other ships, then progress through to destroyers, cruisers and so on!

Eveboard needs a password

Stay away from drones and you recommended a Tristan to the guy. I think you meant to say Incursus right?

O yea, good point. I always get those little Gallente ships mixed up.

Ancillary Armor Repair - uses Nanite Repair Paste instead of cap and you can store ALOT of the nanite repair paste in any cargo hold.

Then go ahead and argue the rest, like cap battery to reduce EWAR on you, using damage control module, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.