Best Newb Careers?

Don’t overly worry about it. The reason I want a higher isk/hr ratio first, is because I know I can play more later if I get these techniques down now.

And sure enough it’s paying off. My first day back after my 10 year break, I made only 3million isk the entire game play.

Now I am close to making that on the trading cycles alone…and as mentioned am getting close to the ~20mil/hr ratio now on revenue doing what I like to do, scans.

This all leads to preparing me to go off the deep end back into lone-wandering Null and W-space.

And now that those techniques are mastered, it’s pretty easy to do the revenues, and the skill with it keeps the risk low and cost down. I consider my 3mil Imicus for revenue to be a high cost…I should be doing it in a half-a-mil boat :slight_smile: