Best ship for low sec (providence) ratting

So am looking to change things round a bit for myself - been a raven pilot for most of my eve career - but wondering if its the best ship for low sec ratting in providence…

What are peoples suggestions… looking to stick with missiles really as my gunnery skills aren’t up to scratch - although improving…

Tengu works on almost every site
Rattlesnák has the most dps output and it is the best pve subcap
Caracal for low-end sites?

attlesnake, L4 PvE, Tech II, LMJD, Missile Emphasis]
‘Arbalest’ Cruise Launcher I, Scourge Cruise Missile
’Arbalest’ Cruise Launcher I, Scourge Cruise Missile
Drone Link Augmentor II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script
Large Micro Jump Drive
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script

Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Ballistic Control System II

Large Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I
Large Drone Scope Chip I
Large Drone Control Range Augmentor I

Ogre II x2
Hobgoblin II x5
Warden II x2
Vespa EC-600 x5

Targeting Range Script x1
Optimal Range Script x1
Scourge Cruise Missile x1

A good fit?

What sites do you want to run?

For lowsec take any BS and youre set. Raven will work just fine.
Alternatively, BC/HAC will allow full acess to all sites, but might struggle on some higher end ones.
T3C will eat them all.

Providence is nullsec, as far as specific ships and fits go I’d suggest you ask your corp. It’s easy for us to recommend stuff light nightmares, paladins, and rattlesnakes, but the people that live in that space will likely know best.

1 Like

I think he meant the lowsec next to provi but yeah its null. I used a tengu for farming then upgraded to a rattlesnake, which made things alot easier. With cruise missiles, em+thermal hardeners and sentry drones you cant go wrong in sansha space!

Losec? Cap stable, cloaky tengu. Ive got that fit that can tank almost anything in high sec or Lo sec.

Yes…a Raven is the best ship in either null or lowsec and you should definitely use it, please also ensure that you’ve got a head full of implants or you wont be efficient whatsoever :sunglasses:

Cloaky tengu if alone in either lowsec or null. If in corp ask mates for approved fits.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.