Best ships per category (newbie Qs)

Hello guys,

I didn’t play the game for like 5 years and was wondering whats up. I do realise that there is no “best” ship, still there is usually a meta and something seem to work better than other stuff so here we go.

1. Most popular small gang ships
  2. Most popular solo roam ships - combat complex runners
  3. Most popular solo roam ships - hacking / scanning
  4. Most popular solo roam ships - pure pvp
  5. Most popular t3 ships
  6. Most popular sub cap fleet ships
  7. Most popular sub cap drone boats
  8. Most popular mission runners

I am looking to figure out the direction for my training and looking to check initial assumptions.
So far i am leaning towards Drones / Projectile turrets. Minmatar / Gallente ships. Both armour and shield tank.

Loki and Gila

For fleet stuff, maybe take a look at the zkill page for whatever area/corp/alliance you wanna fly in/with.

1 Like

1: Cynabel, Saber, Orthrus, Garmur, Daredevil, omen navy.
2: Astero, Stratios, T3 Cruiser
3: Astero, Stratios, T3 Cruiser
4: T1 Cruser, T1 Bc, Assualt Frig, Pirate frig, Stealth Bomber, Pirate Cruiser, Navy Cruiser
5: Hecate, Svipel, Tengu, Protues, Loki, legion not as much as the rest.
6: Macherial, Gila, Navy Vexor, Ishtar, Cerberus, Harpy, Confessor, Alog’s, Thrasher, Apoc Navy, Domi, Man so many more.
7: Navy Vexor hands down, Gila, Ishtar, Worm, Rattler, Domi.
8: Navy Vexor Hands down, Gila, Ishtar, Rattler, Domi.

Honorable mention:
Curse, one of the strongest ships in game.

Dishonorable mention:
Falcon, one of the strongest force multipliers.

Also:

That’s very informative and pretty much along the lines of what i expected to see. Thank you!

Is Vexor Navy better than Ishtar or Gila these days?

TBH I have no idea, Don’t fly drone ships personally.

I double Loki and Gila. Both are just awesome for ceirtain situations. Loki IMHO is now the best T3C, its most flexible. The other ones do better at ceirtain situations, but Loki does well at everything.

For cheap all around basic stuff the Vexor Navy is better because its a smaller loss when you lose one. Gila is more effective though. There is a lot of the harder content you can do in a Gila that you either can’t complete at all in a VNI or it will take you a lot longer or be greatly more difficult.

Interesting, I have not tried the loki yet, Iv always thought that the tengu was king of DED’s. Being able to do every one in the game solo, how does the loki fair in this regard?

1 Like

In the case loki and the other t3 sleeper cruisers it goes like this:

loki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tengu >>> proteus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> legion

It depends on what are you going to do with t3c. Because nowadays legion is way more better than proteus and even tengu. I flew all t3c exept loki and in solo pvp legion is best one imo. Also for PvE legion is now popular as well (but rattle still more popular in some regions heh)

But you can fit 15000 km artilleries and the 50 AU web range sub.

Can you share pls fit? Cause i saw only artillery tengus, they are pretty cool in some situations but have no tank at all :confused:

I don’t have any minmatar boat fits, except for the broadsword, scythe, scimitar and scalpel.

No artillery fit but utilizing the long web for heavy tackle.

54k EHP, 451 dps, cap life 3 min without smartbomb and neut. And you have full range control.

It’s not a solo boat but a really good heavy tackle for small gang work.

[Loki, Heavy Tackle]

Power Diagnostic System II
Tracking Enhancer II
Gyrostabilizer II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender

425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Small Plasma Smartbomb II

Medium Projectile Ambit Extension II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Defensive - Augmented Durability
Loki Offensive - Projectile Scoping Array
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter

Hobgoblin II x5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.