Best ships to over-prop?

Curios what people think, what is the most fun (or useful) ship to over-prop and why? I was playing with a 10 MN jackdaw when this question occurred to me.

Talos. Absolutely. The largest ship, capable to reach minimum velocity of orbitation. It really sucks, when I need to get heavy enough cargo from Earth surface and need to do 30+ trips with the Imperial Navy Slicer to get that stuff to warp-able point…

1 Like

Thrasher, Coercer and Algos are good entry level over-prop ships.
Jackdaw and Confessor synergize well with 10MN, especially Confessor due to weapon system and limited amount of mid slots.
Phantasm is bonused for AB speed, I am sure you can see that work out.
I think people flew 100MN Lokis/T3Cs as a counter to fighters, not sure if that’s still the case.

These are the ships I know to be not entirely suboptimal in an oversized prop setup.

1 Like

Omen. 500MN MWD is great for bumping. To be fair most oversized prop fits are for some given purpose.

1 Like

Pretty much any drone ship, from the Algos to the Gila. All of them work awesomely with that as you don’t have powergrid intensive high slots so you only need to make minimal sacrifices to fit a OSAB.

1 Like

succubus

1 Like

Makes a lot of sense from a theory crafting perspective. Like your videos as well o7

most of missle and drone boats are good enough for overprop. turret ships with ewar(ashim long webs/vigi strong web/lache long scram etc) abilities can also be good.

1 Like

I have caught people off guard with the 500MN Ferox lol.

1 Like

Hurricane 500MN

Tornado, small stuff will think it can go under your guns, but double-webbed and once you pull range with the 100mn large guns will track very good.
t3c’s, gilas, meme bump omens… pve VNI’s (I guess myrmidons after the vni nerf)

10mn on a succubus- fitting/ cap sacrifices are big and this stuff already goes fast with a faction 1mn AB… When need 3.5km/s for some reason, heat.

Only you can answer that. We don’t know what is fun for you or not.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.