I find that you don’t see enough of your character in the game except in the character sheet where you can see the whole outfit.
I propose here then, animations that can make us see our character. Since we are in a pod, we can’t get out of it BUT the trailers show people… We are more interested in this argument.
More concretely :
- In the action “Trade”: we see the two characters sitting at a table in the station to … trade precisely.
- In the action “Rent an office”: we could see a representative of the station and the renting office shaking hands
- In the action “Rest” (create for): it would be like a standby mode but nicer than an almost fixed screen Where our character is sitting at a table in front of the glass showing on the ship hangar. I’m thinking in particular of the station trader who could have a notification of an item whose buying price goes down / selling price goes up and the player will have activated a bonton to be notified (not a “favorites” type star please but something original)
I think that the animations should be different from the races/religions/clothes that we wear for example
- The behavior of the Amarr (punctual, respectful) unlike the Minmatar (cross-legged, party) especially if they are at war anyway, if they trade, it’s because they are friends so they will look behind them, a move to the right and a move to the left to avoid being noticed that they should be enemies
- The dress that prevents us from sitting properly that is put back in its place
- Various animations by the same type (it’s better, especially if a customer doesn’t come to trade and stands up, that the trader who was there gets angry and grumbles)