Big Ships are not allowed in high sec ... just let us not tell this to anyone

You guys got it all wrong you are not in line with the new CCP ways. There is only one rule now: Always buy enough PLEX so you can replace your losses immediately, keep that CA$H flowing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would have to add,
*Donā€™t blow money on a Dreadnaught Character and Dreadnaught if you donā€™t know how to use one.

1 Like

Keepstars should not be allowed in highsec without also allowing carriers and dreads.

End of story.

1 Like

With the recent victories experienced by the noble industrialists (e.g. mining re-buffs, waste removal, promised ā€œsignificantā€ barge EHP increases), itā€™s not ludicrous to think that this too can be accomplished, if only the loud majority conveys its needs and demands to the makers. CCP can certainly be pushed to introduce open usage of capital ships in high-sec, so that law-abiding players are free to mine in Rorquals and run level 4 missions in carriers just steps away from their favorite local market hubs. Of course, some protections will need to be enacted (or maintained) so that the vile griefer isnā€™t able to exploit these powerful, space-faring workhorses for their nefarious PvP needsā€”continuing to not allow any form of aggression from or against such ships except for the siege of Keepstars would be a wise and pragmatic move.

All we need is for people to speak up so that CCP hears the voices of the disenfranchised seeking empowerment. But who will take the first step? Who will be the champion that rises up to this momentous occasion, and creates the first ā€œeve so boaring now, unsubing 11 accs til i can use my caps in hsā€ thread in General Discussion, now that Balos is gone? Let the horns sound the call for a mighty hero to deliver us from oblivion!

2 Likes

1 month highsec rorqual permit. Now available in the New Eden Store.

2 Likes

I donā€™ t tell this anyone as long as if not newbroā€¦And so far newbros has no business with capsā€¦

You know it is not nice to tell someone , something they already knowā€¦

By the wayā€¦ do you know even how to fit that ship or you just get some fit from someone ?

I will make an exception for you ā€¦

Man, you cant take any high sec gate with dread super or titan ā€¦
Now you know not only dreads but supers and titans can not do that tooo.

Industrial Ship Industrial Core Core Operations Expert System

Core-Core Op, or C-COP for short. Just $24.99 for 7 days.

Too much cheapā€¦

• For the first purchase. Additional purchases at $79.99 per 7 days.

You just didnā€™t bother reading the small print.

Damn. I didnā€™t see that even. I need my glasses. that font size isā€¦ what ? 5 ??
You are a genius! I humble myself.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but arenā€™t caps banned from highsec because of how impossible they would be to gank? Quick test shows almost 2.9 milion EHP on a Phoenix, which is a lot compared to freighters (which are supposed to be balanced in this regard). Then thereā€™s the Emergency Hull Energizer, which these ships can fit.

Also to the OP, selling Rorquals (or other capitals) as a bait and killing them on the highsec gate is apperently something DarkSide is doing intentionally. This is of course allowed just like many other scams relying on lack of knowledge.

Thread has been closed for violations of the below rules, namely rantings and rumour mongering, as well as derailing at times. Had to clean up some inappropriate posts too.

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting