Big Ships are not allowed in high sec ... just let us not tell this to anyone

he’s tried to sell his char several times, but i have an inkling that if he does, he’d prob let ccp know so whoever take over couldn’t use the cap in hisec… then only the space pope would be the last one with a cap in hisec.

Or for the Amarrian...

…exotic dancer’s sake. :innocent:

If OP would have put in 10% of effort he put into this thread into reading a wiki or asking a simple question in the help channel, before (or during) he embarked on this long training and Plex infused journey, this wouldn’t have happened.

This whole thread is simply “I was lazy, I didn’t think and I didn’t ask so I exploded. I blame everyone but myself”.

1 Like

Nothing of value was lost

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that this is now beyond the scope of the average contemporary gamer, considering the overall difficulty and lack of understanding they have with regard to fairly simple gaming mechanics found in today’s games. As you can see from this tidbit from another thread, for example, wherein a player argues against PvP with this sort of justification:

It took me years to work out how to get someone to transport my stuff, let alone hire merks without getting scammed

It’s also evident in other games in which multi-button skill rotations have been replaced with one-button combo chains (among other examples). Some games pretty much play themselves for you, actually, and players still complain about difficulty on the forums. Go check out some New World discussions…

1 Like

But, that doesn’t explain anything. After all, pods are allowed in highsec.

Yes, this is the link that I missed. Thanks.
EVE support at 2nd attempt pointed to this link to me too. So, they did place the warning.
Perhaps ones attached to capital ships descriptions could be useful, but it is a subtle matter.

Had you at any point of your training gone into the help or rookie channel and asked “heya, I’m using a CNR for missions or similar but looking to upgrade, is a Phoenix a good idea?” then you’d have gotten an avalanche of “no dude, they can’t enter high sec and they suck for that sort of stuff”. Or perhaps create a thread on the PVE forums, you seem to be active on the forums now, could have done that before all this.

That takes like 30 seconds. 30 seconds of using 5 brain cells and asking a question, or reading a wiki, or just in any capacity thinking before you’re doing.

It’s not CCP’s fault, it’s not the game’s fault. It’s your own lack of basic effort that’s at fault.

Yes and no. Yes, I made a mistake and paid some money for it. Not small, but still something I can afford to lose. After initial a couple or so of months I didn’t pay attention to this game for a long time and than last month decided to spend some time and money on it. You are correct in saying that spending a bit more of time could save some money. Also yes, it is not an ill intent of CPP as I thought. No … I think game help system, particularly ship descriptions should warn about this. It appears to be not as obvious as you think. It took 2nd iteration with EVE support to get the reference posted above. You likely don’t agree with the “No” part , but it is matter of personal view on how much efforts the entertainment should take. For me right now it is something I do when I am too tired to do other things. Don’t be offended, it is not about disrespect to game or to players. Just a personal choice … for now at least.

1 Like

Want to be my sugar daddy? A slot opened up after Epeen missed his last payment.

Next time you want to do anything that entails an action concerning any decent amount of money, just send me 100M along with a mail asking if it’s a good idea, and I’ll give you a detailed cause/effect breakdown for it.

1 Like

If I remember my lore correctly, Gandalf wasn’t interested in girls.

1 Like

It looks more like an offering to be a trusted vizier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thank, will see if I need to use your wisdom in the future. EVE Support believes they can answer some questions too. Right now I likely have to pause the real spending of both money and my time in the game.

you can have any ships in high sec if you can build it there. but you cant build it in an NPC station.

can’t undock a ship bigger than a battleship in hisec

Freighters are much bigger!

1 Like

Do not spend real money on this game, it is a major major mistake. I’ve been playing 14 years and the game has never been in a worse state than it is in now

2 Likes

Huh. Its almost like you don’t understand ships roles or why they made the change. I guess after so much time solo controlling your hole it takes a toll huh?

Just quit then bro. I’m sure someone will come along to claim your hole once you’re gone :smiley: Your hole won’t be lonely for long.

1 Like

Hey OP. If you insist on continuing playing this game, obey these two rules:

1. Don’t trust CCP
  2. Fear updates
2 Likes
  1. Don’t come to the forums looking for sympathy. There is none here.
2 Likes
  • Don’t fly what you aren’t willing to lose
  • learn and think before doing
2 Likes