Billboard Ads still a thing?

Hey,

after 10 Month our Corp Billboard Video was removed.
Some other Vids submitted before our Video are still InGame… But well.

I Submitted a new Ad in the middle of November. Nothing happened.
I created a ticket and got the Information to Mail the Community Team.
After i wrote a Mail to the Community team, they said they cant help i should write a Mail to billboard@…

And well… Nothing happened after 2 month.

So is this Service still Supported or Not @CCP_Falcon?

Thanks

Who? What team? There is no team anymore, hard to call 2 guys a team.

2 Likes

CCP should rather spend their resources on actually useful things, like granular sound controls.
The useful options get removed, while trash like annoying billboards get stuffed down our throats.

1 Like

Yes… And this is how you spam offtopic in a question thread.

If you think they need to improve things then start a Thread and dont spamm your “mimimi” in other question threads that dont have anything to do with your opion.

Thanks.

If you want a response from CCP, you submit a support ticket. If you want community input (including rants about trash “features” like billboards), you post on the forums.

The failure is your own. You’re not going to get the answer you’re after on the forums.

So billboards are officially legacy?

I’m still bleak about that one! And then not long ago my feeble attempts at tweaking that handful of sliders into something vaguely workable also got trashed with an almost total UI reset… grumble-grumble

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.