Bitter Vet LF Smaller Mature Corp

Interested on leaving null

37 y/o, so tired of kids drama down there

Recently acquired 2years worth of omega for my accounts

LF a similar age, mature group of individuals to grow with, doesnt matter if its a new or smaller corp

Just trying to enjoy a nice chat while playing space pixels on a weekday timeframe from 00:00 to 05:00 eve time and on weekends mostly from 16:00 to 05:00 eve time (unless my RL HIC requires me to do chores round the house)

Post here as this is not my main (to avoid expedited kick from my current alliance/Corp while i gather my assets)

Thanks

hello!
I am the leader of Kybernauts a corp that lives in pochven.
We are active in the times you are and are looking for people like yourself.
Join our discord for more info!

o7 after reading your post I think you’d make a good fit I’ve linked our post below please have a read and see if its what your looking for, if so all the contact info is located in the post, if not then thanks for your time and best of luck wherever you may end up o/

you are Welcome With us

Hello, I am a recruiter from Cold Pixels, we currently live in Sov Null. I understand you are interested in leaving Null Sec but if you are interested in still living in Null we have a home for you. We are a rebooted alliance small core group of dedicated pilots. We PvP regularly with both small gang and large scale fleets have access to capital warefare as well. We also have a industry branch in our alliance if you are interested in that, please stop by our discord to see if we are a fit for you! And as always fly safe! o7 The Black Fang Syndicate

Heyyo man.

Part of a group operationing in wicked creek. Ages vary (30-46) with the mean being about 37. Most of our fleets roll out between 0100-0300 eve time. We all have RL, no mandatory fleet reqs, just don’t be an ass and have respect for others in the corp/alliance. In other words, coduct yourself with class.

Most of us have known each other for a while but we are rebuilding the corp. Alot of former Gclub. We mostly do small gang stuff, with the southern agreement allowing us to help build an alliance.

This is my main, if your interested, shoot me a mail.

Good luck with your search either way.

Lobal

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Takokado Kado, welcome back.

We are an active group in Stain, EU and US timezone.
Here’s our recruitment post: We are STA’IN - the rest can JOGON! - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
Feel free to reach us via the Discord if you have any interest.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.