BLACK BOX DATA: FEDEF Blooded Fury

Considering that the pilot is now officially dead, with no clone backup, as evidenced by his public profile, I think it is safe to say that they were not planning on him waking up at all…

… It is clear that whoever the perpetrators are, they have extensive capabilities in covering their tracks… This pilot was clever to have a kill-switch broadcast this information as broadly as it did.

2 Likes

Okay, that starts to sound less hoax-like.

1 Like

That is highly unlikely, Milord. If military was ordered to destroy the terminate the threat (as presumably infected personnel), there would be no reason to hide that.

FEDEF ships are to be destroyed and/or disabled only because they are FEDEF ships. They are to be exterminated wherever they are found indiscriminately, including in Villore itself. That’s what your truly was doing herself.

Then there’s the question, why the heck was he heading towards Null? Was he trying to… get himself killed on purpose? That could be a way to add value to the hoax, but on the other hand, it is highly unlikely, considering general cowardice of Federal pilots. And our guys eliminated him way before he reached null. Still, why the heck null?

I believe it is less to do with null and more to do with The Syndicate… I think Veillantif, whoever he was, was running for his life… Doesn’t look like he made it, either…

2 Likes

Well… ■■■■■■■ hell. This is sickening. I hate the fact that I need to even make this statement but I can unequivically deny that any of the mercenary operatives associated with the Bosena Accords, to our knowledge, has any information or ever participated in this event.

That being said, if this is in any way tied to the mercenary community then it is the responcibility of our organization to investigate and get to the bottom of this.

Infected or no, gunning down civilians like that… The thought makes me want to vomit.

I know exactly what sound that weapon is. I am extremely familiar with it in fact as I use the same type of firearm. Judging by the firing speed, electrical “whirl”, and the sound of the cartridge its a assault rail rifle, most likely produced by Kaalakiota. These things are a special modification on standard issue caldari rail rifles, typically only ordered by merceanies or used by elite Caldari special forces. Rate of fire and the recoil alone would normally be completely uncontrollable for a standard soldier, not to mention the heat, electrical discharge, and the cut down stock that great increases weapon kick.

No doubt about it. I’ve heard these things fired both at and by me too many times.

Gods and spirits I need to go sit down for a moment, then make a few very important calls. If there is any way I can help in this matter, please reach out. It’s my duty to get to the bottom of this.

EDIT:

Upon further investigation, I’d like everyone to note that this event may not specifically be the Caldari. In addition to the assault rail rifle there are many many other familiar weapon sounds in the background that I missed at first. Plasma assault rifles (federation tech) and traditional projectile weapons are in there too which tells me this was some sort of a mixed unit.

4 Likes

Only ones who can kill capsuleers (and their sockpuppets) are themselves, so I’d go ahead and say hoax confirmed.

1 Like

It was brought to my attention by a member of the Round Table that while it is all well and good for me to simply insist that the Bosena Accords was not involved or complacent in the incident we must take every action to safeguard our position in all of this by doing all we can to ensure that Greater New Eden believes us.

Thankfully, we have an alibi.

Assuming these events take place at around the time of the Kyonoke Plague outbreak, then I can say that our forces were in fact involved in plague response at the time. However, it might not be as you expect. Rather than interacting directly with any infected (as some rogue members of the warclone community and the State Peacekeepers did in Myrskaa City) the bulk of our forces had instead diverted from our operations in Molden Heath to assist in humanitarian and peacekeeping missions planetside in Muttokon.

These operations included administering first aid, distributing supplies to civilians, assisting displaced residents, monitoring for signs of further outbreak, and upholding the rule of law on the planet below following the destruction of the space elevator to the quarantine area in low-orbit. Operations began shortly after news of Kyonoke Plague was announced and ended after the quarantine was lifted. Though we had petitioned several times to be granted access to the orbital facility to distribute aid to the infected that request was never granted by the Minmatar Republic or any other law enforcement agency.

Both the Ushra’Khan, I-RED, and other agencies operating in the area following the Muttokon outbreak will corroborate our story and testify that the entire affair was a resounding success without any major incident. My intention in sharing this information is twofold.

One, it is my hope that being upfront about this information the capsuleer community is far more inclined to believe us when I say that we had nothing to do with this incident and we want to do all that we can to find those responsible.

Two, every member of the Round Table (our senior council and executive cabinet in the Bosena Accords) was present for the Muttokon relief effort, meaning I can say with absolute certainty that no one within our senior leadership was involved with this possible masacre. This is not insignificant, as when I first heard of this event I was mortified that something like this may have taken place right under our noses. It is possible, given the nature of our membership process, that the warclones (if they are indeed warclones) who carried this out are members of the Accords but they certainly would not be involved in our leadership or acting in any way on our behalf.

Rest assured if any of the animals who did this are found to be inside the Accords, they will be punished severely before being turned over to CONCORD for questioning.

1 Like

You might want to re-word this.

4 Likes

Shhh, it’s funnier if he’s insisting at least one of them does have information or participated.

3 Likes

Ah, bollocks. I played myself with the double negative. Was in a bit of a state at the time of hearing the news, didn’t really have the mind for grammar.

Thankfully it seems everyone here knew what I meant. That could have been embarrassing otherwise.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.