Black Flag VS Hush

Dear Members of Black Flag,

It has come to our attention that you have instigated the upcoming war and directed the challenge towards us. You have tested the limits of our patience, and now the time has come for you to face the consequences of your actions.

We accept your challenge with determination and strength. We will meet you on the battlefield, ready to defend our honor and territory against your tyranny. Your acts of aggression and terror will not go unanswered. We will fight with all our might, not only for ourselves but for a just and peaceful future.

Prepare yourselves for the repercussions of your actions. We are coming, with an unwavering spirit and a hunger for justice. Let this serve as a warning: we are not to be underestimated. History will remember what happens when Black Flag threatens peace.

With resolute regards,

Evilsummit

For you all that read this and want to join the fight recruitmand is still open

1 Like

Moved to Crime & Punishment - EVE Online Forums

Always good to see people put some passion into a war dec, good luck.

tnx it will all workout :smiley:

1 Like

where is this playing out?

Hisec

Maybe you should visit it more often then you’d see it’s Onnamon.

Let it just be as it had been written and let’s just assume that the op who wrote that is A person perceived as good, gentle and kind .

i really would like to follow this thread “in-game” … so it would be nice to know where to go.

the War HQ or some defender structure, since they are not public its difficult to know where they are.

I thought Black Flag have been defeated by the Glorious Null-Sec forces.

1 Like

So you gonna bring a knife to a gunfight, fight the big boys?

1 Like

No I think that turned into alliance jumping games

1 Like

that was S.R.S … but i’m quite sure they will be back soon.

S.R.S