Returning experienced player

Returning to EVE after on and off breaks in the last few years.

Looking for an active Null sec pvp group.

Preference for roaming style gangs

No wormhole corp please since that’s where I’ve spent most of the last 6 years.
Looking for a change.

Hi Nyx. My name is spicey,

i think i have exactly what your looking for. so feel free to add me on discord for a chat!

we are a small gang alliance focused on taking our own pocket set apart from all the major blocs and we are not aligned with anyone, we have NIPS for structures but we still shoot anyone and everyone!

no blues, all hostiles, lots of fun lots of content. feel free to ping me on discord under the screen name marleath orteska.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

Go for Triumvirate

I think you’ll find we have everything you are looking. Feel free to look over the forum post listed below and follow up in game with any additional questions you may come up with

Nyx,
You would love it here at Astrotech. We have every range of pvp, but prefer to fly together for small gang activity. We have the assets and experience to help you grow to your goals. Click to chat with us on Discord! or view our full ad here: Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

Hello there @Nyx_STeeLGamers !

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

Hi mate,

You could probably consider in trying the Weekend Warrior way, as some of us do.
In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise ( small gang and medium sized fleets ) around our low secs stageing system near by Pure Blind, during the week, but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

Troll Legion is a real life friendly, corp forming in Pure Blind practicing our small gang pvp. Some recent adventures!:

Our Alliance is new and growing, we don’t have an ideal crabbing space yet, but working on taking some, need active USTZ pvpers who enjoy small gang pvp in a disciplined manner!

We’re not a plex everynight and drop only the blinged out BLOPs battleship type of group, but we DO love pvp!

We’re learning to take sov and live in a tough spot while we try to carve out our own little section of sov. Only the strong will survive! Don’t expect to be able to crab 99% of the time with a couple formups for CTAs, we’re not that kinda of group.

If you are interested in more information join our public channel in game. Trolling Grounds.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.