S I L E N T. alliance looking for corps

Is your corp looking for a fun alliance to join? Looking to make some isk in Null and also shoot stuff? Come join Five-0 pub channel and chat with us. We are looking for people who want to pvp (PEW PEW PEW) , mine (brrrrrrrr) and pve. A jack of all trades in null. Convo Embaum, Madam Trinity or Spidey Bro. azerz-pew-pew-pew

is your corp looking to join an alliance? Come talk to us! We are always up to something. A good group of people who just want to have fun and laugh!

bump!

Bumping must consist of a real sentence, not simply the word “bump”. For example: “Recruitment still open” is an acceptable bump

S I L E N T. Alliance is still looking for corps that want to join an alliance with Null space. Regardless if your just wanting to try it for the first time or your use to living in null. We like to shoot stuff and we like to make isk. Win win if you ask me! Come join five-0 pub channel or convo me!

gate

If your looking for a fun alliance come by and say hi. We are looking for EU and US timezones. Say hi in five-0 pub or send me a message!

Still looking for US and EU timezone corps!

If your corp is looking to make some good isk, and want to join a fun group, come say hi! We like to pvp, pve and do industry. Even if you feel you aren’t completely ready for null sec we are willing to help you and just want to have fun. Contact Embaum, Madam Trinity or Spidey Bro. or even stop by our public channel Five-0 pub. looking for US and EU timezones.

Were still looking for corps! come say hi!

YFZoKa5

Come and say hi, still looking for corps to join S I L E N T.

Still looking for some Indy corps and pvp folks to fly with a herd of midgets and some FC’S that may or may not know how to F1!!!

We are still looking for pvp and industrial corps to join S I L E N T. contact me if your interested in joining! we just like to have fun together and make isk and shoot stuff.

still looking for corps that want to join! come dip your toes in null where you can make a lot of isk. azerz-pew-pew-pew

Looking for US and EU timezone corps! If your looking to make isk and still mine your heart out or pvp come chat with us. Message me or Madam Trinity. We are looking for more people who just want to have fun playing eve and making friends.

Still looking for more corps, EU and US time zones.

Silent is still looking for corps! convo me or message me if your interested and looking to join an alliance with a lot to offer! and if your looking to make a lot of isk in null!

if your looking to join an alliance that is pretty well rounded on things to do, come and say hi. We have null and lots of options. looking to find US time zones and EU time zones. If your interested message me!

If your corp is looking for an alliance that has null and want to make a lot of isk and have fun doing it send me a message! We’re a laid back group of people who just want to have fun, some days we shoot stuff, some days we like to shoots rocks. whatever you feel like doing we have options!

Still out here looking for more people to Shoot Rocks and other Pilots, We are looking for active industry corps and PvP corps and people looking to make isk.