S I L E N T. alliance looking for corps

still looking for active pvp or mining corps that want to make isk! send me a message if your interested! If you want to be part of a laid back alliance that just likes to have fun and put RL first say hi!

S I L E N T. is still looking for corps! send me a message if your interested in joining a laid back alliance with lots of options. Even if your not sure about null, we will help you and your corp.

rjvR8F2 looking for an alliance to join and be in null? Come say hi to me! we are looking for industry and pvp corps. we just like to have fun with friends.

fed police

Still looking for corps the alliance

If your looking for a laid back alliance to join look no further! we like to shoot stuff and some like to use their mighty mining lasers! we do it all! Message me if your corp is looking for a laid back alliance to join that has null!

is your corp into building and selling stuff? or does your corp like to pvp and pve to make isk? we have all the options at your door in S I L E N T. we’re looking for active corporations that just want to have a good time with a group of people. Message me if your interested in joining. We do require you and your whole corp to register on Seat. we just like to have fun regardless of what we are actually doing.

Silent is still looking for more corps to join! we do require you to sign up on seat with all your characters. but if your interested in null and want to join an alliance message me!!

Silent is still looking for more corps to join! we do require you to sign up on seat with all your characters. but if your interested in null and want to join an alliance message Embaum!!

ardis and his tackles

if your looking to join an alliance that does a little bit of everything, look no further and join S I L E N T. we’re currently looking for more corps that want to have a good time. Message me if your interested!

S I L E N T. is still looking for corps who are wanting to join an alliance. come one come all! send me a mail if your interested. Currently looking for miner and pvpers.

baby

Still looking for corps! even if your small and you want to pvp or mine send us a message!

Well Im looking for a alliance that is active. Please convo me in game.

Hey man, we sent you a return mail, looking forward to discussing the options with you soon.

S I L E N T is still open for recruitment. if your looking for an alliance for your corp send us a message!

giphy

Silent is looking for more corps. We do a little bit of everything, message me if your interested! We do require you to register on Seat. We just like to have fun no matter what we are doing!

S I L E N T is looking for corps who want to play in null sec. We do a little bit of everything. We do require all members to register on Seat. But we just like to have fun regardless of what we are doing and laugh. Send me a mail if your interested!!

fed police
Silent is still looking for more corps to join! we do require you to sign up on seat with all your characters. but if your interested in null and want to join an alliance message Embaum!!

Silent is still looking for more corps! we like to have fun and if your interested send me or spidey a message!

SILENT is looking for more corps. if you want to dip your toes into null, and make isk and have fun come join us for fun! message me or spidey bro if your interested in joining our alliance!! pants are optional!

Silent is looking for corps who want to live in null sec. we do require all members register on Seat. if your looking to have fun send me a message!