Black Rebel Rifter Club - Lowsec Piracy & PvP

We do have 3 simple rules.

1. You honour agreed upon 1vs1’s
  2. You honour any ransoms if you offer them.
  3. You do not use ECM (of any kind) or links.
    Break them and we kick you.

You hamstring your own pilots such that they are at an immediate disadvantage? What if someone uses ECM on one of your pilots? Do you just bend over and take it while screaming about internet spaceship honor? LOL what a ■■■■■■■ joke.

1 Like

R1FTA is one of the oldest and well respected solo pvp community of New Eden … These pilots are mostly lone wolfs they embrace this games truly complex and deep mechanics, and value knowledge and understanding… they dont seek safety in numbers they are not risk averse pilots … and they love to challenge their piloting skills and they dont afraid to push their own limits… and they honour their words

I really dont think you have enough knowledge and understanding to value these finest attributes…

What you criticising here… is in fact make them respected and honoured by some of the best pvp ers and organisations in game …

I strongly suggest you to review your approach to PvP before you embaress yourself further in the aye of this very topflight community .

Its always honour and challenge to take a fight from a R1FTA pilots…
Now you know it

1 Like

Nope! No screaming except in glee Everytime I pop an ECM drone like a pimple. Truly one of the most satisfying experiences in New Eden.

The best thing to do when someone does something to your ship that you may not expect is to adapt and overcome, as I’m sure you know.

Although, if you would like to debate the finer points of spaceship honor, please join our I game public channel.

We appreciate your interest in BRRC!

Sai
R1FTA Mining Director

2 Likes

uh oh :slight_smile: just i think you dont know it… but time to learn… ECM is not the clever thing to bring … if you are in 1v1 engagement :)))) damn soo meme subject :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly. That is why it is such a funny rule. Like saying your pilots never fit survey scanners. Or salvage turrets.

Yeah, the rule made a lot more sense before the changes. At this point it is more a bedrock and foundational cornerstone. A rule that explains the most basic principles of R1FTA. Which is, just don’t be a jerk. XD

2 Likes

Why on earth would a PVPer consider survey scanners or salvage turrets? That would be a funny thing to do.

1 Like

Why would a solo lowsec pvper fit an ECM?

umm… just realized we dont sure even if he is aware about the difference between ECM and EWAR
:joy: :rofl: :joy:

The prohibition of ECM is not so much a ‘rule’ as a sacred commandment handed down from Saint Wensley, and MB his prophet (peace be upon him). I refer you to the relevant prose-poems.

Some groups wear funny hats. Others refrain from fish or fowl. Yet others never covet their neighbour’s ass. … R1FTA and SKRMR foster a pure love of pvp game mechanics by refraining from the crass, the obvious, and the lazy. In the Early Days, when the Texts were written, ECM was all of these things.

Even back then however refraining from ECM didn’t hamstring the faithful; it made their best solo victories as though written in autocannon hexameter.

Peace.

Then you should refrain from capacitor warfare - because that is the modern analog of the old-school ECM lameness.

Don’t embarrass yourself further man. Go join ph or goons or high sec care bears or snuff or whatever and let people play the sandbox their own way.

Simple.

1 Like

R1FTA is one of the oldest and well respected solo pvp community of New Eden

Really? Everyone I’ve talked to thinks it’s a corp for noobs looking to learn frigate PvP.

These pilots are mostly lone wolfs they embrace this games truly complex and deep mechanics

…of which, ECM is one.

they love to challenge their piloting skills and they dont afraid to push their own limits

Except where ECM is involved?

I really dont think you have enough knowledge and understanding to value these finest attributes

k

What you criticising here… is in fact make them respected and honoured

lolwut? I laugh at the elite frigate PvP Corp that embraces all of the game’s cancerous mechanics, like energy neutralizers and tracking disruptors, but arbitrarily detests ECM. Me and a lot of others…

Its always honour and challenge to take a fight from a R1FTA pilots

I definitely don’t consider it an “honor” to blow noob rifters out of the sky, and it’s most certainly not a challenge, but whatever…

You know… this doesnt work… what ever you are trying to do in this forum post. By trying to ■■■■ other corps adds… So far noone believe you or value what are you thinkin… R1FTA is so old… and well known… you open your napkin to wrong place man … you dont have even dignity to come here and talk as your main character and stand behind your words. We do play this game over a decade… and we know people like you .
Thanks for bumping adds by the way… now people knows that R1FTA give solid BUTTHURT the people like you. Halleluja!!!

Last 1.5 years there has been another corporation actually growing pilots into pvp from first day … incl very new pilots who would like to join R1FTA but app refused due to lack of experience and criterias… directed to that training corp …and i had been one of those who help and train too and believe me that progress took very long time…
You talk about what "you heard " im telling you what i have been doing … its not really good idea to make some assumptions in order to you heard from somewhere… and tie your non existent respectability on that…
That corp is not really newbro friendly … most pilots are lone wolfs… they login and fight they dont have time for train newbros and its definately not suitable enviroment due to fact being self sufficient is one of very core criteria in R1FTA.

Considering these messages . I would say you have zero idea about traditions some of the best pvp pilots love and embrace… also your disrespect is result of you are not aware about some facts … last time we have attend the their 10. Year aniversary party which was also invite only …where tuskers and stay frosty presented along we had splendid time by shooting each other with noob rifters…what you trying to belittleing here… is something that some of the oldest and best pilots of eve thrilled and enjoyed… i suggest you take these as part of your learning experience…

Bump. :slight_smile: Salt miners welcome too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.