Looking for dedicated lowsec corp (PvP oriented)

Hi,

I’m currently Alpha, possibility for Omega, looking for a dedicated low sec corp for small roams, site exploiting and all kinds of fun. Got a low-skill alt that I want to settle somewhere nice and easy for casual gameplay.
I’m not a beginner but I’m not a veteran, still got plenty to discover and plenty to enjoy.

Localization EU daytime.

Sounds like the Black Rebel Rifter CLub would be good for you. Check out our add :slight_smile:

Hey,

Have a look at our corp. We are newly formed so if you want help shape something instead of being number 100 then consider us.

Lucifer’s Own is a newly formed corporation for casual players who are looking for a place to call home. In Lucifer’s Own, you have the opportunity to play the game in many ways. We understand that not all players are able to dedicate a lot of time to Eve. We want to create an easy no barrier corporation with a focus on PvP. We will not be owning anything so no mandatory ops to conquer, destroy or defend.

We welcome all pilots no matter their skill points and account status. The most important characteristic of a pilot is the wish to PvP together and have fun whilst doing that.

We run gatecamps, cruiser roams, frigate roams, Black Ops would be cool in the future.

What we are:

Friendly with leadership with a decade of experience.

A start up corporation. Meaning we are building something together

EUTZ PvP

A group that finds satisfaction in blowing things up!

What we are not:

An elite PvP corp with CTA’s

In an alliance and probably never will be

Looking to merge with another corporation

We are looking for:

PvP pilots or weekend Warriors

Pilots who want to learn to PvP.

Pilots who are willing to help build up a corporation

Pilots who can be on comms when we are in a fleet

If this sounds good to you message Mikhos or join ‘’Lucifer’s Own’’ in-game channel and ask what you can do to join.

We may be of interest to you!

o/ @Cypeace_Adestur

If you are interested by small gang pvp, the Minmatar cause is always looking for solo and small gang pilots to win the warzone.

Just for the corp, we have on normal week day around 10 - 20 pilots logged in from 18:00 Eve time so Eu timezone. As an alliance we are tight knit group with citadels and alliance doctrine contracts/staging logistics.

Plenty of enemy militia and plenty of pirates to fight here !

Hope to see you in the battlefield,

zkillboard.com

Kill’em all. Let Bob sort’em out. | Corporation

Kill’em all. Let Bob sort’em out.: 54,652 ships destroyed and 28,950 ships lost.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.