Black Screen on character page

I click play and the client starts. Gets through the loading bars and processing bulk data. Then, black nothingness. There is a little circle on the bottom left of my client that keeps spinning but I never get to see my character selection option(s).

I have the same problem

1 Like

Did a full reinstall - problem not resolved.

Client cache is not removed with a full reinstall try clearing the cache and then see if the issue persists.

• Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard while pressing R (this will open a run window).
  • Copy and paste the following line into the run window: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE\
  • You should see a few folders there. One will be named after were your SharedCache folder is located on your hard drive such as (c_programdata_eve_sharedcache_tq_tranquility).
  • If you want to delete your Cache, open the folder and delete the Cache folder.
  • If you want to delete your Cache and Settings, delete the folder itself. Please be aware that deleting your settings will revert any in-game changes you may have made to the user-interface.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.