No Character Selection Screen

It seems the recent update caused an issue with my client.

After using the launcher the client fires up with a black screen… no character selection.

I can open the general menu and went ahead and cleared the cache which did not fix the issue.

The very same thing happened to me. except I discovered it 4 days ago and Im paying for this game :frowning: sure hope it gets resolved soon, my alts corp just went on a roam and the feeling I got seeing that advert pop up knowing I cant join them make this suck even more. I just posted a support ticket regarding this issue…

Thanks for posting the Ticket TheApostle InTriumph. I was waiting to see if there was a quick fix from the community, but if you get resolution from the ticket, please let me know how you did it.