This is happening upon undock
- Downloading the full game client has worked for some people in the past (especially for those on crappy internet connections). However, this hasn’t worked for everyone.
- You can also try Verifying the Integrity of Game files
- Clearing the cache. However, I recommend backing up your cache first so that you can restore your client settings if it doesn’t work.
- And using revo uninstaller to uninstall Eve before reinstalling.
- Also, do note that this could be a problem on CCP’s end (they once said they fixed an bug that was causing this issue for some players). So, you might want to file a support ticket (to get in line) and a bug report (to let the right people know that there is an issue).
- Finally, come back and tell us how you managed to get this issue resolved. Might help the next guy with the same problem.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.