Blackbird for specific target jamming as part of a small fleet

Hey

I played around with some fittings for the Blackbird. I got a very specific Minmatar target in mind with a LADAR strength of 27. I get 28 jamming strength out of these ECM modules with my skills. The aim is to take this ship out as part of a pretty small fleet. Would this work or would you go about this another way?

Scram and webs would be provided by a different ship.

[Blackbird, AXSS Signal]
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Ladar ECM II
Ladar ECM II
Ladar ECM II
Ladar ECM II
50MN Microwarpdrive II
Large Shield Extender II

Heavy Missile Launcher II

Warrior II x2

Nova Fury Heavy Missile x1500

Switch to Rapid Light Missile Launchers to counter any tackle frigs and 3 x Particle Dispersion Augmentor Rigs… Maybe drop 1 of the ECM modules and add a Cap Booster instead. Hornet EC-300s instead of those warriors as well!

o7

2 Likes

Just checking: did you also take their skills into account?

If yes, then I guess your plan to reliably ECM that ship can work.

If no, then it might help to add more ECM strength in your low slots and rigs to increase your chance of jammimg them.

ECM low slots aren’t a bad idea anyway, if I recall it also increases your optimal range. And helps you in case you also want to jam other ships.

1 Like

Switch the Ladars with Magnetometrics and you can counter any Vindicator try hard. Also consider RLMLs instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.