✪ Blackjack and Exotic Dancers [BAED] | Small Gang PvP ✪

Blackjack and Exotic Dancers is a small corporation flying primarily in EU/US time zones that specializes in solo and small gang PvP. We’ve just reopened our doors to new members.

The Basics

If you want to fly with and learn from some of best small gang pilots in the game (including CSM member/streamer Suitonia and failed CSM candidate/AT ship extraordinaire Tikktokk Tokkzikk), we might be good fit for you. We’re based in a C2 wormhole with a low-sec static as well as our Keepstar in the low-sec system of Amamake for easy access to content; we also have Athanors in our WH and R64/R32 moons around Amamake for ISK-making purposes.

Past Projects

Our corp is composed mostly of experienced bittervets that are active in waves as projects emerge, so you have to be prepared to be willing to take the initiative during lulls in activity and create your own content.

Requirements

We believe that the way to be the most healthy corp possible is to have players of varying levels of PvP competence, as older players have knowledge and experience, and newer players often have a lot of enthusiasm for the game as well as new ways of looking at situations. This way older players can primarily fly with people similar to their own skill level, and newer players can also learn from and occasionally fly with players at the upper end of the scale.

What does that mean? We’re not overly concerned with how much experience you have as long as you have TeamSpeak installed, are not risk averse, and are willing to learn.

More experienced players should be willing to keep up, as we take fights that are very difficult― fights that we probably shouldn’t win― so unless your piloting and situational awareness is on point, you’ll end up feeding aggressively.

My Experience

This past spring I was a part of E-Uni’s high-sec campus, only did high-sec missions and exploration, and ended up quitting the game for a few months in part due to intense boredom.

When I came back a couple months ago I knew I wanted to PvP, and after throwing myself in a T1 frigate and into low-sec I was hooked. When PvP is done right, the hunting, the mind games, the anticipation, and the thrill of a good fight all excite and challenge in a way that no other aspect of EVE can.

Ever since joining BAED a little over a month ago, I’ve been spending my time learning the ropes of frigate PvP in the FW area in and around Amamake (almost always while on comms with more experienced pilots). It’s been, without question, the most interesting and enjoyable time I’ve had in EVE thus far. The sheer competence and experience of corp members have been incredibly helpful― I haven’t been able to ask a single question that they haven’t been able to answer.

How to Join

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to join our Discord and ping @recruiter in the welcome channel, poke me on Discord (Jaylus Toralen#8630), or send me an in-game mail (Jaylus Toralen).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.