Blazing Phoenix Pack Questions

I feel cheated. I already have at least all those skills started. I DEMAND restitution! :upside_down_face:

Umm, they’re selling ships too.

A Sunesis Destroyer is included in the ASCENDANT PHOENIX PACK

:wink:

3 Likes

I already have 3 of those as well! :wink:

The apparel tho!

Ok, you got me there. Not being a slave to fashion myself…

1 Like

How many times do you people get surprised by these packs?

It was maybe understandable the first three times. I think we’ve reached a point now, where one should not be surprised by these anymore.

2 Likes

It comes wit the territory these days it seems…

I bought the SoE Apparel Items a couple weeks ago with PLEX from the NES.

If I hadn’t already bought those, I’d definitely buy the ASCENDANT PHOENIX PACK, especially since it includes 250,000 skill points.

The ONLY time I bought plex was to dress up the the 2 “Hooker” PI toons! :rofl: Go figure…

3 Likes

Are they hot? Or spiky hair?

Ones a redhead. :heart_eyes:

The other brunet. :star_struck:

If your going to do something, do it right. All I wanted from them was to give that 1 second pause that would let them warp off juuust before they dropped on grid. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, since they sell smaller ships already, its a time for capital ships then.

:white_check_mark:Selling SP
:white_check_mark:Selling skillbooks
:x:Selling capital ships (to do)

Bah. Alliance Tournament ships.

I hope next pack wont include Alliance Tournament ships for grabs

I’m tired of grinding.

Call me when I can buy kill board stats.

Tbf the pack is worth like 5-6b i assume?

This. Makes sense, too, for a patch focused on supers, apparently.

Most of the skillbooks don’t have anything to do with the player driven economy since they come from npc sell orders.

You know the skillbooks are sold with npc sell orders and have little to do with the player economy right?

Selling stuff by CCP instead of in game for ISK means people will pay real money instead of ISK that they would have to gain in game economy, so it will affect game economy when these people will not do ratting, not sell stuff, not die in their ships somewhere, and that ship never being replaced by some industrialist. These are effects of CCP greed. Less people doing stuff in game, negative impact on economy overall.