Blingdenstone challenges you to join us in Eve if you're an active player

Blingdenstone challenges you to join us in Eve if you’re an active player

Blingdenstone, your first questions might be why? Industrial work… It’s so boring I ask have you challenged yourself? Mining that must be boring am I, right? Well sounds like you haven’t mined in low-sec…

I need active miners who want to rebuild a thriving competitive market t2 included :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend:

If your able to break free of your ingrained even ways and are willing to take a big step and are willing to commit your time to create something that’s known on the block for excellent indy work.:moneybag:

Rock hard revolutionaries are our alliance and if your an active corporation and want to join us please contact me anytime, looking for all player types🙏

what I mean by active, be online and interested in Eve, if you hear don’t make eve a job, etc, we aren’t the place for you were looking for relaxed but focused players who are ready to shine, this means you have a lot of experience and maybe are locked inside or are just an inside introverted person we want you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

Let’s talk— pimps masterson masterson

• Ore Buyback program/salvage /anything you find!
  • Low-Sec moon mining r32-r64 moons operations, WH mining, and gas site harvesting.
  • Jump freighter logistical support.
  • BPO- BPC library.
  • Data cores are provided publically for t2 invention.
  • publicly shared mining barge fleet so grab one and get to work !! lol
  • T1-T2-T3 production/ reactions[ capital ship production.
  • Access to HIGH-Low no diplomatic bs involved.
  • 65 years combined eve experience
  • Very friendly to new players, we offer more then any other corp would dare provide.
  • Active Ceo 8-17 hours per day
  • Interesting conversations, no drama, only eve/other random topics, very civil
  • Public Discord-
  • https://discord.gg/K3JC3pHIf you have questions please join and feel free to ask

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.