Blingdenstone --The Oasis for miners Wormholers and industrialist alike

:gem:Blingdenstone challenges you to join us in Eve if you’re interested in series goals and gameplay content

Blingdenstone, your first questions might be why? Industrial work… It’s so boring I ask have you challenged yourself? Mining that must be boring am I, right? Well sounds like you haven’t mined in low-sec… I need active miners who want to rebuild a thriving competitive market t2 included :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend:If your able to break free of your in-grained eve ways and are willing to take a big step and are willing to commit your time to create something that’s known on the block for excellent indy work.:moneybag:Rock hard revolutionaries is our alliance and if your an active corporation and want to join us please contact me anytime, looking for all player types​:pray:

what I mean by active, be online and interested in Eve, if you hear don’t make eve a job, etc, we aren’t the place for you were looking for relaxed but focused players who are ready to shine, this means you have a lot of experience and maybe are locked inside or are just an inside introverted person we want you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

Let’s talk— pimps masterson masterson

Ore Buyback program/salvage /anything you find!

Low-Sec moon mining r32-r64 moons operations, WH mining, and gas site harvesting.

join https://discord.gg/HPpzpYr

“Rock hard revolutionaries is our alliance and if your an active corporation and want to join us please contact me anytime”

You aren’t in Rock Hard Revolutionaries anymore? Your corporation is in the Pirate Lords of War? Why should anyone join you if you can’t even get your own information correct.

fantastic lol i love it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.