Blog: MTU Hunter

I have a little blog that I update “whenever” (but usually around once per week when I’m active) about my adventures as an MTU Hunter.

MTU Hunter

Check it out sometime!

Any suggestions for improvements to the blog are welcome, I also welcome all comments telling me how bad I am at EVE.

22 Likes

Taking out the space trash. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Hunt MTU’s harder!

3 Likes

Will do!

On it!

4 Likes

Can confirm: This guy writes a blog and kills MTUs!

He’s good!

2 Likes

Thanks Yellow!

It’s been a while, hope you’re doing well. o/

2 Likes

I haven’t bumped into anything in aaaaageeeeeessss…

Nice to see you around! Sorry if I am not replying to any mail you might have sent, but I don’t see where or how. First day logged on since … uhm the last time I’ve logged in. vOv

1 Like

@Pix_Severus your services are needed @Jita. Clean up all those Mobile Depots. Thanks

1 Like

Be careful the pilots don’t have bounties! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

Is this what people tend to call “asking for trouble”?

1 Like

Going suspect in Jita is like wearing a dress in prison. :point_right::ok_hand:

I don’t think they’ve implemented that option yet, or if they ever will.

3 Likes

But it’s your duty sir. o7

1 Like

i didnt nearly expect to be as intrigued by this career as i ended up being

1 Like

[quote=“Pix_Severus, post:11, topic:4218”]
:point_right::ok_hand:
[/quote]did you just :open_mouth:

that’s :point_right::ok_hand: ing hilarious! :laughing:

2 Likes

i see what you did there… good one

3 Likes

Pix Severus was here!!!

2 Likes

Nice blog mate. I’ve seen on a few others that when they click on a month, underneath the month is a list of each title for that month. Makes it a bit easier and quicker to find a particular entry. Anychace you can look into it?

1 Like

I was there, man.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll look into it now, although I’m unsure if such a thing is locked to the overall style of the blog or not.

Edit: I’ve had a look, but the only options I can find are to turn the Archives into a drop-down box (only months are selectable in this box), or to add a post count next to the month. I’ve enabled the post count, it’s the only thing I can do at this point.

1 Like

First time i met with MTU hunter i was angry of my poor MTUs.

Now we laugh in intel channel when somebody appears to be just MTU hunter :grin:

3 Likes