Idiotic Looting - Players suggest another Account just for that ? Why cant an MTU loot and salvage?

Looting on Missions - MTU takes forever and does not salvage + it can be attacked by other players even with missionrunner during mission. Players on Help suggest to buy another Account to fly a noctis to salvage and loot, how is that ?

Why an MTU cant do the same job as noctis ? Five tractor beams and 3 or better 5 salvagers which salvage automatically after deploy and online.

Just seems a money grabbing scheme. I mean to pay another 15 Euros just to be able to loot everything ? WTF ? I like to pay for good feeling and service not for shitty one.

1 Like

Why do you need to be able to shoot, loot and salvage at the same time? You can just finish your mission, then bookmark the site, and return with a Noctis later.

But if you want to loot and salvage while running your mission, in addition to your MTU you can also fit a Tractor Beam and a Salvager. This works really well with Marauders.

Or you can have a friend or corpmember fly the Noctis for a portion of the loot or payment.

Or you can just leave that crap in space for some poor newbie to collect.

By the way: Are you aware that not just your MTU, but you yourself can be attacked during a mission?

10 Likes

“OH NOES! THE GAME DOESN’T DO EVERYTHING AUTOMATICALLY FOR ME! HOW WILL I WATCH NETFLIX AFK IF I HAVE TO DO STUFF!”

Biomass, whelp.

11 Likes

A few years ago did we not have MTUs. And prior to this did we not have the Noctis, but we salvaged using destroyers. And before that did we not even have salvage. Now you’re upset, because you cannot salvage fast enough… You have no idea how dumb you look right now.

I suggest you calm down. You are free to play this game any way you like and are not supposed to buy hundreds of accounts. And when someone tells you that you should then perhaps don’t take it to heart. Now you’re only ranting on how this is now all a money grabbing scheme. You look like Snow White when you go off on a rant like this.

You don’t like to salvage? Then do something else and don’t get hung up on it.

7 Likes

Mate, ya shouldn’t be whinin’ here with ya mission runnin’ char.

3 Likes

No comfort gameplay - no money from me - simple market economy. As long as you people are willing to pay for shitty gameplay its your choice.

1 Like

Good-Bye.

On a note, “I quit”-threads should be posted in Out of Pod Experience.

1 Like

We just ain’t lazy whiners.

2 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. I hope you find your noob-proof experience elsewhere. (I suggest looking at Blizzard tittles.)

4 Likes

EVE is not intended to be comfortable. There are no safe spaces, no easy modes, and no instancing. Shitty gameplay? EVE sets the benchmark for open world PVP sandbox games. Don’t wanna play? No one’s holding a gun to your head. Bye.

5 Likes

Bye. Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

Just do what most players do that stick to running missions (for whatever reason): Blitz them! No matter how you do it, loot and salvage are worse ISK than just finishing an other mission would be. And if you learned some piloting by now start running burners. If there are tags or drone AI you can grab those, but you better ignore the rest.

1 Like

OP: You aren’t meant to get all the salvage too without putting in effort. Just run 4-5 missions, marking each room as you go, then return in a noctis. You can salvage any mission site in around 5 mins or less in a noctis, especially if you use an MTU and salvage drones too.

A second char is a luxury, and not that necessary either.

1 Like

He comes back after 2 years away and this https://zkillboard.com/kill/69035881/ So it is eve’s fault. Highsec on a gate! That took some skill lol

3 Likes

retard

3 Likes

35,208 damage taken and didn’t use the Jump Drive? Guess that was an AFK kill on that gate.

You suck at EVE get lost and spare us your crap

1 Like

I believe this MMO is better suited for you: www.hellokittyonline.com

2 Likes

Go and shoot a drifter on the gate and see what happens. Maybe then you’ll understand how that happened.

2 Likes

You don’t need a 2nd character, just train your first character to fly both ships.

Put your toys back in the pram.

1 Like